Chapter 3

“Well I thought you would be in Aoba Johsai since your boyfriend, Oikawa Tooru is there.”

Everyone in the gym froze to hear that Miko was Oikawa's girlfriend , they stared at Miko and  back away slowly from Miko . Including Daichi and Hinata, , they can't accept the truth about her relationship with Oikawa.

" Eh guys , haha why are you so far away from me"

"NANDE YOMIKO-SAN. WHY ARE YOU DATING SUCH AN UNPLEASANT GUY" exclaimed Tanaka and Nishinoya in unison.

"Eh unpleasant guy?" Miko scratch her head , trying to digest what  they were trying to say.

"Ne Kou-chan , i thought you’re the type who won’t  get involve with this kind of thing , I’m quite s-ss-shock" Hinata look down in disappointment.

"Eh Sho-chan you too?!?!?!?!"

"I never knew you would date somebody Yomiko. I'm in my third year but i never had a girlfriend before" Daichi look down in disapointment , Asahi , Sugawara and the other third years agreed with Daichi .

"Eh Daichi senpai??? You too?!??!?!"

Kageyama chuckled. "Haha that's what you get for messing with me" he mumbled.

Miko got furious when she heard what Kageyama said and turn to him "Baka! You don't really have to say that i was Tooru's girlfriend! And for your information, we broke up long ago!"

"Ehhh , I bet Oikawa who is the one ask for the break up since he didn't know you that you're such a pain in the ass"

" Baka! I was the one who ask for it!" She smack Kageyama on the  head. Kageyama screamed in pain.  Miko crossed her arms.

"Baka ! It hurts! "

"Haha that's what you get for messing with me" she made the same expression as Kageyama when he said the same thing before.

"I'm shock that you ask for it since you were so head over heels for him"

"Huh , you don't really have to say that i was head over heels for him. And geez Kageyama , i never knew that you're so annoying" Miko pouts.

Kageyama gritted his teeth. Before he could say anything ,Daichi pat Kageyama's back really hard "Okay that's enough , let's start practicing ha ha ha ha ha" Daichi laughed in a mono tone.

Kageyama and Miko shriek in fear seeing Daichi like that .

Miko asked everyone to lined up into two lines. Everyone did, Miko stands between the two lines. They start warming up first before starting their practice.

"Urmm today we'll be practicing receives ! And today I'll teach a way how to improve your receives. Kageyama can u serve for me?"

Kageyama goes to the other side of the court .He did quite a powerful serve to make fun of Miko. In his thought , he suspected that Miko will fail to receive but no matter how powerful Kageyama's serve , Miko manage to receive smoothly.

Kageyama's mouth open , hanging due to the shock . Everyone  cheered , Hinata jump excitedly "Teach me teach me please!"

Miko chuckled. Kageyama crossed his arms and said "Getting all flattered just because you got compliment , what a kid. Pfft" Miko’s eyebrows twitch due to Kageyama’s reply. She ignored him and ask everyone to do as she told. She showed the best position to receive , and they followed.

Miko stand aside and watch them practice their receives. She looks at Kageyama, scolding Hinata because the ball hit Kageyama’s head. Hinata shriek in fear and hide behind Tanaka. Miko chuckled.