Prolouge

Seyrian Lux is a lovely commoner who was adopted by a duke. Even the Crown princes, the Duke, and a formidable mage were mesmerized by her extraordinary beauty. She has long, emerald-green eyes that are blonde and long, pale white skin, and a little frame. She is one of the contenders to rule the Garnier Empire as its monarch.

The male protagonist of the story, Prince Lennox Garnier, is the heir apparent to the Garnier Empire and is in need of a queen to assist him in running the country. At the banquet, he met Seyrian, and they instantly fell in love. He developed an obsession with killing everyone who injured her loved one.

They are the male and female leads in the novel, and several characters had to make sacrifices in order for them to have a happy ending-----

"Bella, you're constantly focused on your book. How about we attend a party?"- ate Cindy

I look at her for a second then I look back to my book. We've been living together for how many years yet she doesn't seem to have an idea how I socialize with others.

"You know I don't do parties,". I said to her coldly. Although I sound like a bad woman to her, I think she knows the opposite.

"Bakit naman kasi Bella, you know at your age you should go to a party," she said while dancing like a worm that you put some salt on. It's embarrassing.

"I don't wanna, just go old woman" I turn my back at her and prepare my things para umuwi na. She can go to parties without me.

I'm reading books in the school library, but since I have some free time this afternoon, I might go home and read a little of my novel. It's more interesting than the parties.

As you can see, Ate Cindy is a teacher at my school and basically my step cousin, particularly enjoys interfering in my affairs.

It is about six o'clock in the evening as I move through the deserted corridor. That's good because I hate being surrounded by so many people. It's not like I'm such a loner, well that's the truth but I don't have a choice but to BE A LONER.

-------------------------------------

I'm on my way to my apartment I mean our apartment. I don't really have so-called friends nor best friend only ate Cindy ang nagtitiis saakin, they find me weird for some reason.

I had no parents. I remember waking up in the orphanage one day and collapsing in front of the entrance, according to the orphanage's adult staff member. Every day I waited for someone to come get me, but no one did-not even the other orphans there-so Cindy, who is also an orphan, came to get me and take me in as her cousin.

Anyway, my name is Lynx (lins) Bella Falcon, and I'm a 20-year-old BSED English first-year college student. I'm not very interested in schooling, but I'm compelled to take this course because of a lack of funds. Kahit itong kurso ito nahihirapan parin ako tustusan ang mga pangangailangan ko.

I have black shoulder-length hair, pale white skin an parang hindi nasisinagan nang araw, payat rin ako na parang hindi pinapakain, although hindi naman talaga ako nakakain ng maayo.

I have two different eye color in theleft eye is black while the other is a violet, na naging dahilan na walang gusto makipag kaibigan saakin because they think I'm a freak , though i don't need one tsk.

I have a disease called Heterochromia, maybe I inherited it from my birth parents.

"Miss tabi"

"Miss tumabi kayo"

ha? ako ba, I was startled by my surroundings and started to glance around, but before I could, a light surrounded me, and I felt like a big truck hit my body.

truck?

My entire body ached, and my vision was blurry, marami tao naka palibot saakin, pahina nang pahina ang pandinig ko, and darkness succumbed to me.

Is this the end? ito na ba ang katapusan nang paghihirap ko sa mundong itong? Charr alam ko naman mahirap ang naging karanasan ko, pero ang OA naman ata nang binitawan ko na salita.

and before I could argue with myself further, everything went black.

"Princess huhuhuhu , gumising po kayo Princess"

Ha? what happened? am I dead already right? pero bat may nadidinig parin ako? is this heaven? Tika nasa impyerno ba ako?

I tried to open my eyes.

"Ang Prinsesa gumising na, ang Prinsesa!! tawagin ang manggamot"

Bumangon ako sa pagka higa ko at minulat ang aking mga mata, and then I saw a girl in front of me. she have a violet hair with a pair of violet eyes, pale skin and wearing a night gown.

and that girl...............................is a reflection of me!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK"

-------------------------------------------------------

E D I T E D