Chapter 30 ( E D I T E D)

Duke Dark POV: 

Since I discovered her in our bedroom, I haven't felt this weak since she passed away, and the years I went without her seemed like an eternity.

While she is combing her hair, I see several changes in her, but I am afraid to ask her about it since I know when the time is perfect.

Even with her sudden disappearance I did not dare to question. Maybe it's because I'm afraid that if I ask she will be gone again and this time I won't see her again.

Her hair is more captivating than before, her eyes those dazzling eyes that I once admired off. Hindi na rin katulad ng dati ang kulay ng balat niya, she is more beautiful than the last time I saw her although her attitude and being a cussing machine did not change I still love her. 

She looks at me in the mirror.

"No it's just that I think my physical appearance changed," she said I just smile at her.

"I don't think--- *BOOOGGSSSHH* 

The manor shook from that explosion. I looked at her if she was alright and I caught her looking at me with her worried eyes...or it is just me, her expression suddenly changed a cold one as I have always seen her since I meet her.

I felt a piercing pain through my heart, I know I expect so much that she would be Louise, because of the mark she had but somehow I felt bad about it, maybe she is not Louise. Fuck

"Hey you ok?" she said, I just look at her at agad ko ring iniwas and tingin at lumabas sa banyo, I don't want to think that she is Louise it would be unfair to her, but I felt confused too. There's a lot similarities between them.

Agad akong lumabas sa aming kwarto and there I saw Jelo with an army on his back, he is also changed since Lenora's missing, I think he will be happy knowing that Lenora is here. 

Argh here we go again, why do I feel pain when I think he will be happy when he knows that Lenora is here already, tsk fucking never mind.

"Protect Lenora, don't let her wander outside" I saw his face lighten up, damn here's the pain again, I'm gonna beat this bastard if he tries to hit Lenora.

"Wait Lenora is here really?" he said I just nod in response.

"Whats the status down there, who are the intruders?" Bigla siya napaayos ng tayo at tiningnan ako ng seryoso. 

"Henry is there to negotiate, he told me to ask permission to attack. King of Hale kingdom is here, I think Shantel is the one who leads them here, the king seems furious she must be the one who lit the fire" he reported I just nod and pass him, para puntahan ang kaguluhan sa labas

Tiningnan ko uli ang kinatatayuan niya kanina but he is already inside and some soldier is in outside of the door guarding it. Bigla ko kinuyom ang kamao ko, Damn I want to kill that bastard, how dare he show me that fucking face when he knows that my wife is here, is he gonna steal her? fuck I won't let her.  

Agad ako lumabas sa mansion and I saw Henry's back while he is facing the king of the Hale kingdom.  

"Where's that Duke i did not wish to see yo--- a mere magician in front of me" He said mukhang hindi pa niya ako napansin

Let see how henry's patience can cope up with this King of insults.

"The Duke is busy, as you can see, he did not want to see your wrinkled face, your majesty" Not bad!

"You! how dare you insult me, you are just a magician nothing more nothing less, and your Duke? HA!! he is just an insect in our empire, who is he to let me just wait here HA! hindi porket pinapaboran siya ng emperor ay mag aasta rin siyang emperor, isa lang siyang insecto" He said, I felt the urge of power coming out on Henry's body.