Chapter 29 (E D I T E D)

Princess Lenora POV:

Why do I feel like I'm floating, wait!! what happened? As far as I remember I was riding a horse, why am I floating now? Can someone explain to me what happened? why is this happening? I clearly remember that I am in someone's body, I'm in Lousie's body, why I'm I floating again? 

'Child you are not in someone's body'

A voice echoed in this place, an angelic voice, I look around to find where it was but I don't see someone.

"Who are--- you know what forget it, whoever you are please, stop messing my life, I'm so tired right now, I don't know who I am I'm so fucking frustrated," I said, I was about to cry in frustration. 

I was staying silent in the corner waiting for someone to notice me, but being in this world where my soul was in a different body? I don't know who I am anymore, I felt like I was played by some sort of person in there, I want to go back in my world.

I'm sorry child but your life on the earth is long gone 

my eyes began to water, I already knew that since I was hit by a truck, my life would end but I saw ate Cindy trying to revive me, I know what I saw I know it's not a dream. Am I?

"Why am I here?" 

Out of all the questions I want to ask, the only question that I just said is the only words that came out of my mouth.

'You're here to see the fragment of your past'

I was thinking if I still have a past that I still want to remember and what kind of past.

"Past?"

As if on cue parang isang telenobela biglang nagsilitawon lahat ng pangyayari, na hindi ko inakala imaging  ako. Ang isa ko katauhan na hindi ko inakala kinalimutan ko sa mahabang panahon, the missing piece of my life was revealed right before my eyes.

"What have I done?" I said while looking at the memories I saw, I cried hard like I was a newborn baby, I cried hard and let my tears flow down my cheeks, I don't care if there was no water left in my body. As I watch it all, the pain that I haven't encountered entered into my system like some new icon on the phone that has been installed within me. Pain, fear, anger, frustration, mixed emotions flow on my entire system, I don't know what should I react. I clutch my heart dahil parang sasabog na ito sa sakit.

'Now that you know your past life you have to return to the current and I will grant your last wish' 

yeah, I remember it before I died when I was in my past self, I have one last wish and that is to---

'May your second life will be filled with joy and peace

I wipe my tears and I look at the only light that was talking to me until it forms into a human figure, and there I saw a Goddess.