chapter 45

Third POV

A hand suddenly cover Lenora's mouth at hinila malapit sa Isang lagusan. Lenora couldn't move due to shock.

"Shhhh, it's me"

A woman whispered through her ear that makes her calm, Hindi na rin Siya nag abala pa umalis sa bisig nito. She felt a familiar voice, na Hindi Niya akalain tutulungan Siya.

They enter some sort of door and pass through a tunnel. It's dark, she couldnt barely see her track. Pumasok nanaman sila sa Isang pintuan. A light welcome her vision na nagpapikit sa kanyang mata. She slowly open it and there she saw some kind of camp or base. They are many people there, tent is everywhere, they are busy on planning something, may mga bihag Rin na rescue Nila. She look at the person beside her.

"Shantel, why?"

She just roll her eyes at her and began to walk ahead, naglakad Siya patungo sa mga taong nasa sulok busy sa pagplano.

"Teka shante---

"Lenora"

Someone called her name na nagpawala sa attention niya Kay Shantel. Shock was visible on her face habang nakatingin sa taong Kanina ay kinakaawaan Niya. It's was Seyrian, with her big belly.

"Seyrian, oh my god good thing youre ok"

She said habang lumapit sa kanyang kinaroonan. Wounds are still visible on her whole body, her belly indicating that she almost at her due. Seyrian smiled at her, and offer her a sit beside her, which Lenora gladly accept it.

"Seyrian what happened, why---

"I will tell you"

Hindi nagsalita si Lenora at hinintay niyang magpatuloy si Seyrian sa kanyang sasabihin.

"That day since you were Gone Lennox began to change, umuwi kami sa mansion sa Empire, he wouldn't talk nagkukulong lang Siya, on the other hand Duke Dark your husband search everywhere, night and day, while Lennox still blaming himself. One time when I was about to tell it to the emperor I-- I

Seyrian got scared when she remembers what she saw that day, her body tremble.

"Hey, take a deep breath if you can't continue don't force yourself"

Seyrian look at Lenora worried face, she never imagine Lenora would be worried. She was about to cry but she stop it she need to continue.

"I saw them Lennox and the Emperor argue, I couldn't hear them but they keep arguing until Lennox pulled out a knife and stab it to emperor, i-I s-saw the *gulp* emperor died "

Died? No it's impossible, I know their situations, they won't died, unless their heart--

"Which part of the body of the emperor has been stabbed??"

Bigla naguluhan si Seyrian dahil sa naging reaction ni Lenora pero pinili Niya Parin sagutin ito.

"In the stomach, the emperor's vanish into thin air, which makes me confused is the reaction of Lennox, he seems annoyed"

Annoyed? Damn he knows something.

"One thing make me confuse is that Lennox was surrounded with black smoke, I don't want to think that Duke Dark was involve to this and it's quites impossible because Duke Dark was exhausting himself finding you I also heard that time that they almost lost his reputation and tittle of being a Duke"

Lenora felt guilty of what happened to Dark. Malaki Pala Ang naging epekto nito sa biglaang pagkawala Niya.

"I thought Lennox didn't saw me but one day he arrested me when I was about to leave the mansion. H-he raped me in the cell, he i-impragnate me many times and when the child Grow he force to let it out inside me huhuhuhuhu h-he *sob* b-became *sobs* e-ev-evil"