Chapter 9

Duke Allard POV:

Since when am I  capable of smiling? After so many years of searching, I have finally found her, and I will never, ever let her go.

I look at her, she has this black circle below her eyes, she looks like a panda but a cute one, she looks so simple.

She didn't even bother hiding her haggard face and be look pretty in front of me instead she choose to not wearing make ups and hide those dark circles.

Instead of being turned off, I fell hard enough that I didn't care if she caught me or not. However, I will still make her, so it won't be an issue.

when the butler announce the said visitor I saw my wife, hmmm wife sounds good. Anyway, she looks sick, she is so pale, I feel bad though, I didn't mean to sleep on top of her.

"Let them, wait in the living room, because I and my wife would prepare first" I said, and I was about to leave when I saw my wife still remain seated and looks like she's not on herself.

"Wife, come on we have to get ready" tawag pansin ko sa kanya.

"Ahh yeah, ok"

Tumayo na Sya but she still look bothered. What's wrong with her?

"Are you ok" I worriedly ask her, she looks so damn pale for goodness sake.

"Yeah I'm fine, actually hmmm" she said at para syang hindi mapakali, so I decided to hold her both arms and force her to face me.

"Heyyy wha----*PRRRRRRRTTTTTT* "

Silence filled in each corner of the dining room, no one dared to talk or make noise.

"Did y-----"

"YAAAAAHHHH!! DUKE WAAAHHH DID YOU JUST FART??" she said while holding her nose and look at me with disbelief.

Me?

Bago ko pa depensahan sarili ko nang bigla siya umalis sa harapan ko while looking at me with those disbelief expressions again.

"Wait wife I a----" she just wave her hand and make an exit.

I turn around to face my servants standing in the dining room and I saw how they hold their laughter while looking at me. The fuck?

"I DID NOT FART!!!!"

Dali-dali naman sila umalis, so I head my way to our room.

Lagot ka saakin ngayon wife

Prince Lennox POV:

Lady Seyrian and I decide to pay visit of the newly wed, the reason? I don't know, she just came to the palace and told me to pay some visit to Duke Allard and Princess Lenora.

Nakasabay rin namin ang great magician na si Henry Blaire, we just met outside the mansion and so we decided to go together.

We are currently residing here in the living room, the butler said that we have to wait for the newly wed to come down.

I still don't understand why I don't feel right
When I saw Princess Lenora walk on the altar that day, my heart skipped a bit, and I feel regrets.

Since that day until I got home my mind is full of  what if's.

What if I was the one she married to?
What if I didn't agree on canceling our engagement?

Damn what was I thinking? I have Lady Seyrian with me why would I always thinking that Brat Princess. Though I can't believe she is married already, she just woke up and a sudden change happened.