Chapter 12

Duke Dark POV:

Agad namin dinala sa mansion si Princess Lenora, According to Honey, she still has a heartbeat, although a faint one. Eventhough if it's still the case we place our high hopes that we can get able to save her. She would leave me right? From the day I saw her until I married to her she is mine, only mine and not even death can separate us.

"Henry prepare the things for the ritual" - Agad namang tumalima si Henry, while honey still keeping her heartbeat on the same beat, habang ako pinipigalan ko Ang pag durogo nang kanyang dibdib.

My hands are full of blood....her blood
I want to go berserk right here right now, but now is not the time, I still can save her I know I can.

I look at her, her lively face became paled I can't stand her looking at her like this. I held her hand only to feel her hands as cold as ice.

"Wife, hang in there I promise I'll bring you back even if it means that I will snatch your soul from the death itself I will gradually do it".

I silently pleaded, hoping she could hear it.

"Dark it's ready, could you please step outside?" - henry

"And why would I not be here Henry?"- me

"Dark now it's not the time for you childishness, if you want to save her, then don't be stubborn, get the hell out before it's too late" para akong sinaksak sa sinabi niya. I took one glance at her before making my way outside. just wait wife I will bring you back to life even if I will exchange mine.

Third Person POV:

All the mansions are full of black wizards protecting their king's Territory and his Living property.

"Search that bastard's Companion!!!!", In order to find the enemy hiding outside their mansion, their king sent his soldiers to scour the area.

"AND FUCKING LET THEM TASTE WHAT DEATH IS!". As he command all the knights scattered all around the area, searching for the poor culprit l.

However, despite his desire to be with her, the king was instructed to refrain from doing so while he sat on his throne and wondered how his property was doing.

His white pupil turns black, his dark hair turns white, and he becomes paler than usual. Instead of controlling his mana to keep it from going berserk, he let it all out, and he smiled evilly, making him look like the demon incarnate. Thinking about his property condition makes his mind numb, and his mana is overflowing in the throne room.

Outside of his mansion, a scream that was accompanied by the perpetrator's chuckle and a cry of anguish, as well as the sound of flesh being torn to pieces, filled the area. People who have seen the dark magic shudder in horror because it is flowing in many locations within the mansion and may even be seen in the neighboring kingdom.

The emperor of Granier Kingdom saw it from his throne.

"The chaos of dukedoms, he must be angry" even he the emperor felt the fear that crawled on his system, symbols that the one who has the black magic is even powerful than he is.

Someone POV:

White

white

white

and white.
Everything I saw is all white.

I don't know how long I've been here, I am floating here on this everlasting white place. Wala rin along maalala Kung bakit ako nandito, I just woke up floating in the air, and not a single memory flashes into my mind.