31-40

Chapter 31
The flying sand spread out, and three figures appeared.

The three people were bald-headed, their faces and bodies were covered with blood and dust, but there was no real substantial damage on their bodies.

Qin Yiyi's pupils shrank sharply, how could it be possible that he was still alive and had experienced such a big explosion.

No matter how powerful a superpower is, it is only a human being.

The bald head spit out a mouthful of blood foam, changed his previous hippie smile, and said cruelly, "Looking for death."

If he hadn't awakened from a gold-type supernatural power, he would be absolutely dead this time.

When he found that there were some metal products in the pile of sand, he instinctively felt dangerous, and subconsciously used abilities to push those metals far away.

It wasn't until those bombs exploded in mid-air that the bald head knew what he pushed away. They were only injured by the aftermath of the explosion.

If only a few seconds later at night, he and the brother underneath would have no bones left, which completely angered the bald head.

He said to the two younger brothers, "I'll deal with that fire-type superpower," the lightning superpower has been tossed by them almost, the girl looked at the weird, but she never saw her use any big kills. The trick should be easy to deal with, "The rest, you can figure it out."

Abandoning this sentence, he stepped closer to Qin Yiyi and the others.

Qin Yiyi and others can only make a way for themselves if they are upright.

On Qin Yiyi's side, Gu Ling and Shangzhou are both supernatural beings. Although Shangzhou's body has been injured continuously, but just now, the supernatural powers he was about to run out have recovered a little, and he can barely support it for a while, Qin Yiyi The combat effectiveness is not weak, and you can hide in space if you can't fight.

These three can barely fight with the bald heads.

Gu Ling looked at the bald head that was clearly coming towards him, "I will try my best to wrap the bald head. The rest is up to you."

"Take care."

The bald head, Amian, and the middle-aged man walked towards Qin Yiyi and others, looking very imposing and vicious on the surface.

A gust of wind blew, and the faces of the three of them were not very good.

Some people look like a bully on the surface, but in fact, they all have naked ass behind, which is really ridiculous.

This Gu Ling set fire to fire, and what he did to burn his butt was really detrimental.

The bald glared at Gu Ling fiercely, and the killing intent in his eyes gradually became heavier.

Gu Ling looked inexplicable, he hadn't had time to do anything to the bald head, how murderous he became heavier and the

bald head took the lead , and he fought with Gu Ling.

That middle-aged man color Mimi looked Qin Italian Italian one, Yah Mian Road "This

little beauty, I'll do."

"You give to you."

Ah Qin Mian did not intend to follow the intended meaning of, although I don't know what Qin Yiyi's ability is, but the disappearance of his sand wall can't get rid of her.