101-110

Chapter 101

Qin Yiyi learned from Xiong Dali that in the three days after she left Qiuyuan, Qiuyuan had sailed again for no reason. The guests had a deep background and they were protected by supernatural powers. I was anxious to go north to reunite with my family. They gave too much. The boat fare for a few of them alone is worth the boat fare for a person carrying a truck. The people in Qiuyuan have no reason not to agree.

She heard that the problem was with those people, but the answer was no.

Xiong Dali said that the ship's lady evaded the reefs and rapids smoothly, and crossed the small mountain river that seemed to have been split in half by lightning, and sent the passengers safely to the opposite bank.

The problem appeared on the way back. The Chuanniang brought several apprentices with her, but they were kidnapped, and she didn't even leave the boat.

The dock is just a few steps in front of Qiuyuan. No one thought that they would be so courageous that they would start at the door of Qiuyuan's house, without paying attention to the people of Qiuyuan. That's why the martial law began in Qiuyuan, and patrols began for several hundred meters in the vicinity, so that people who missed him would not break in.

Qin Yiyi asked, "Do you know who did it?"

"The Speeding Party is said to be something like a hyena."

Xiong Dali was a little bit irritable. Originally, they could go north tomorrow.

If people from the Speeding Party make such trouble, they may be trapped in this place forever.

Speed ​​party? Qin Yiyi encountered it once when he went to the oil town.

Asking for supplies over there, even people took the boat and robbed it, but they were both true. They deserved the name hyena.

"What's their purpose for doing this?"

Xin Bai replied, "For profit, the Speed ​​​​Party sent a message to Qiu Yuan. The Speed ​​​​Party is interested in Qiu Yuan. If they want to bring the things in Qiu Yuan the same, they will first Start with the boat and the boat girl."

Many people who want to go north must rely on Qiuyuan to cross the river. In the autumn garden, boats are basically opened every ten days. Most people who want to cross the river will stay in the hotel in the autumn garden, where they can board and live in the hotel, which accounts for a large portion of the income of the autumn garden.

Without the ship's mother, it would be a great loss to Qiu Yuan.

It turned out to be like this, but the Qiuyuan family has a big business, so how can it be easily manipulated by people from the Speeding Party.

Qin Yiyi felt that the Speeding Party was too arrogant to leave such words.

"Why did the Speeding Party suddenly take action?"

Qin Yiyi still remembered that the Speeding Party signed agreements with Qiuyuan, Petroleum Town and other small bases. They were doing business without capital but making profits. Quite a lot, the speeding party is more than enough to live on those materials, and there is no need to risk declaring war on Qiuyuan.

Qiuyuan is a hard bone, not something they can gnaw off if they want.

If it failed, their relationship with Qiu Yuan could not be restored to its original state.

Qiuyuan will no longer give supplies to this group of hyenas, who are obese. Who knows whether the fattened hyenas will counterattack again. This is a great loss for the Speeding Party.