61-70

Chapter 61

Xiong Dali half-opened the car door, and really guarded most of the night seriously.

Later, I was really too sleepy. I was very exhausted from driving during the day. I kept my head a little bit on the edge of being awake and sleeping.

Finally he couldn't stand it, so he got into the car to sleep.

He thought that there was real danger and Qin Zhan was against it, and he didn't need to worry at all.

Moreover, it was the boss who told him not to watch the wind today.

As a good boy, you should listen to the boss.

He rested on a soft pillow, covered with a warm quilt, and fell asleep in such a comfortable way, until dawn.

......After all,

it is a power person, no matter how tired in the day, Xiong slept vigorously, and instantly regained his energy.

He ate breakfast and took the initiative to sit in the driver's seat. To Qin Yiyi, who had just put the things on the open space into the space, Qin Zhan said

, "Get in the car." Qin Yiyi raised his eyebrows slightly, "You I really plan to drive for a day."

Of course, Xiong Dali didn't want to, but he agreed to Qin Zhan yesterday and was contracted by him for driving.

If he regrets it again at this time, his credit value in the boss's heart will inevitably be greatly reduced. He doesn't want to be like this, he wants to be the boss's most trusted subordinate.

Xiong Dali had a hunch that Qin Zhan would be so strong at a young age.

When he fully grows up and has ambition, he will almost certainly become as powerful as Bai Mingyuan.

He was expecting to be a second-in-command like Weizhou, helping the boss manage and manage the gang of younger brothers under his hands, playing with prestige, it is also very beautiful.

Moreover, Xiong Dali felt that with Qin Zhan's caring for his subordinates, seeing him tired would definitely not be regarded as not seeing him, and he would definitely not be willing to be so tired.

He felt that he was driving for a while.

Therefore, Xiong Dali did not show any repulsive emotions at this moment, and said happily: "This is what I should do."

When he said this, he saw Qin Zhan.

"

Thanks ." In the early morning, the sunlight fell on the side of the young man's face and shoulders, like a faint illusion of holy light.

That cold and white face lacked a sense of distance, and made it so easy-going.

Xiong Dali suddenly felt that he would not be tired after another ten hours of driving!

...

Five hours later,

Xiong Dali: ...I'm tired!

Looking at the back seat again, the young man leaned lazily on Qin Yiyi's shoulder, his eyes closed slightly, as if he was asleep, his slender hands clasped Qin Yiyi's ten fingers

.

After walking with the siblings for less than a day, he discovered how sticky Qin Zhan was. In other words, Qin Zhan is very dependent on Qin Yiyi, almost inseparable from each other.