181-186

Chapter 181

When Gong Kaiyang reached his throat, he finally said, "The subject hasn't been resolved yet, it's lurking underground. Please pay attention to your feet." However, it was too late.

The person who was sneak attacked by the zombie had developed a good psychological quality. He did not yell out of control, nor did he fall to the ground.

He knew that he was scratched by this zombie today, and his way of life had been broken, so he was determined to die with it.

He threw a wooden whip from his hand, wrapped it around the subject's wrist, and pulled it up with all his strength. He wanted to grab this subject, which was like a mouse but only hiding in the dark.

In this case, it will be easier for people from other teams to deal with it when it appears.

Unexpectedly, his actions couldn't shake this experimental body half a minute, it seemed to merge with this place.

He immediately changed his tactics, squeezed hard, and tried to sever his hand.

This experimental body is not an ordinary zombie. It has long been trained with steel and iron bones in experiments.

In the past, he would be able to screw off the head of a zombie by going down with this whip.

He is now using the same trick to deal with this experimental body, it hasn't even lost a piece of flesh, let alone broken its hand.

When he was doing this action, no one else was idle. Several earth-type abilities also used the technique of drawing the ground as a prison at this time. The loose sand condensed into a block of blocks around the subject's feet. The thick wall leaves the subject of nowhere to go, forcing it to emerge from the ground.

The path of the experimental subject was blocked, and he really poked his head out of the ground. The eyes that looked at the earth-type supernatural powers were both bitter and malicious, and released the hand that had been holding the powers.

The person with the ability regained his freedom, and hurriedly stumbled in the direction of his companion, with a smile on his face.

Every minute and every second of close contact with this subject made him feel suffocated, and his whole soul was trembling. He just wanted to stay away from the subject, and further away, he didn't want to think about other things so much.

The team members successfully rescued their companions, but each of them looked heavy and unhappy. On the way the injured supernaturalist ran towards them, his eyes gradually became muddy, his mouth slightly opened, and greedy saliva flowed down. .

In just a few seconds, he changed from a conscious person to a zombie with only the word cannibal in his eyes, and aimed at his former companion.

The experimental subject got out of the ground and looked at it like this. The corners of his mouth almost reached his temples, making a strange laugh.

Gong Kaiyang saw him and clenched his fists.

He knew that this experimental body was deliberate, and with its ability, it could directly kill the mutated companion.

It deliberately left alive, that is, let them kill their former companions with their own hands and enjoy the suffering and pain they endured.

"Let me come," someone said with a heavy heart, "he is my good brother, I will send him the last ride."

Killing his friend with his own hands is too cruel for that person.

The people around him reached out and stopped him, "I'll come."