Chapter Eleven

Juniper felt a bit upset. He looked at Oliver leaving away. Even if it's just gonna be the investigation, where will Juniper find him when he goes home?

It felt a bit sudden to the fact that Oliver wanted to leave on the same day they left the kittens. Juniper didn't feel like resting anymore. Livie then stood up and approached Juniper, slowly.

She sat and saw Juniper's sad long face. Livie couldn't bare the depression that's happening. It felt annoying for her to see others cry.

Juniper tried to hold back the feelings when Livie approached. Even so, he still hated being called weak. But Livie didn't say anything. They both had an awkard silence for a few moments.

It felt like there was something to be said, but there was just too much emotion put to it.

"Hey Juniper," Livie started. She attempted to watch Juniper, but her face keeps wanting to look away from the misery.

"Yeah?" He looked at Livie. Felt confused from what she's saying, she barely mentions his name even tho Livie had recently known about it.

"Are you okay?"

Juniper was surprised by this question. Never has Livie felt any care to Juniper.

But before Juniper could answer. Livie stood up and ran away. She ran away to something. Juniper stood up slowly and followed Livie in a quick pace.

There they were. Livie stopped at the same place they dropped the kittens. Juniper was confused. Why did she went here?

He walked forward slowly, to see what were they stopping at. But the thing Livie came for surprised Juniper.