I Wanna Just Enjoy The Silence With You, Princess

He walked up to the door and opened it to see Delores with a phoney smile on her face.

She walks in "Hey, sugar! What did you call me over-" she sees you by the stairs. She didn't want to jump to conclusions so she stood quiet while still giving you a stank eye.

"So I heard something about you earlier?" Five days putting his hands in his pockets while glaring at her. "Oh?" She immediately turns her head to you. "Hey don't look at her, this is between us" Five says snapping his fingers in her face to get his attention.

"What did you hear?" "Cut the crap Delores you know what I'm talking about" "No I don't!" She says raising her voice.
"Oh then maybe the guy Griddy's will know! I'll call him later!!" Five says with his sarcastic look he always has.

Delores eyes widened and stares and you. "YOU BITCH YOU TOLD HIM DIDNT YOU?!" "nOoOO" You say with sarcasm to get on her nerves. She starts walking up to you then Five teleports in front of her and holds her back. "KEEP HER OUT OF THIS" Five screams at her. "WE WERE FINE BEFORE SHE CAME ALONG" She says throwing her arms in the air.

"JESUS CHRIST DELORES!! WE WE'RE NEVER FINE! THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN TOXIC EVER SINCE I TOLD YOU MY DAD WAS REGINALD HARGREEVES! YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE ALL YOU WANT IS THE FAME AND MONEY!" FIve says while pointing at her. "That's not true!" She says "THEN WHENS MY BIRTHDAY?? HMM?" He screams at her and she stays quiet.

"ITS TODAY DUMBASS!" He says. "That isn't the point the point is that she's lying!" "No she isn't! Klaus even saw!" He says
"Really? Your gonna believe a crackhead?" She says with disbelief. "HEY WHOA NO YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT HIM" You and Five scream at her. "You know nothing about this family! Only that their rich, YOU CRACKERASS!!" You scream at her. "Call me that again! I dare you!" She says. "CRA-CKER-ASS" You say slowly. She tries to get if of my grip to try and get you. "No it ok Five! Let her go." You say generously. "What?! No! I don't want you getting hurt" "LET HER COME AT ME FIVE!" You scream at h8m to listen. He starts thinking about it and let's her go.

She start speed walking to you and stands right in front of you. You wait for her to make the first move. She quickly raises her hand and slaps you hard. Five is about to run over until You raise you hand slightly to show Five you're ok.

"How do you like that, bitch?!" "That was just right". Before she could react, you knee her in the stomach and she lets out a groan of pain and before she could even get down to comfort herself, you grab her arms and put them on her back and pinned her against the wall, using one hand with her arms and the other pushing her head against the wall.

"How'd ya like that?" You say whispering in her ear. You look back at Five and he is in shock. "ILL PRESS CHARGES ON YOU!" She says muffled. "Go ahead..." you say "And I'll say you made the first move..." you whisper. "And that Fives a key witness!" You say smirking.

You turn back him "Well? Shall I escort our rude guest out?" "Yes please!" He says opening the door. You walk her out still grabbing her like how you were in stop in front of Five. "Oh yeah and we're over..." he gets closer and whispers in her ear "I guess I don't feel guilty for making out with Y/N anymore..." Her eyes widen and she starts yelling stuff before you threw her out the door and slammed it in her face.

You turn to Five "I'm so sorry you had to see that Fi-" He interrupts you put grabbing you facing and kissing you passionately. "Just shut up and let me be happy, Y/N.." "Sorry" you let him continue until he finally needs a break and breathes. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and takes you the the living room. You both sit down laying against each other

"Should we go get the others?" You ask "Nah I wanna just enjoy the silence with you, princess" he says kissing your forehead.

HISAPPLEANDCOFFEE SPEAKING
So I got banned from TikTok for a whole week and I said that in my other account I use when I get banned
The @ is idk.anym0re.c0m