Mall!!

Jodi's POV
Me and mahogany drove to the closest mall.
"So what do you think Hayes has planed?" She asked.
"I honestly have no idea."
"HOLD UP THIS IS MY SONG."
Sledgehammer came on by fifth harmony. Im a BIG fan of fifth harmony. I couldn't wait till their album Reflection comes out. Only 3 more days.
"II WOULD FEEL JUST LIKE A SLEDGEHAMMER!!!" We sang.
"So I was thinking we could get a causal outfit and a fancy outfit. What are your favorite stors?"
"Well I like Hollister, Aeropostale, Victoria secret, and zumiez if that helps." I said
"Yes it does first we need to go to Victoria secret and get you this leopard dress I saw there once for the fancy part. Then we will go to Hollister and get a light acid washed pair of shorts and you could pick out your top." Mahogany said. Pulling into a parking spot.
"Ok AND we have to get starbucks and go to lush because I need some more lip balm from there." I added
"Ok and I need more bath bambs. Have you tried them. They are amazing!"
"No I haven't. LETS GO." I said and we walked into the mall.
"Ok our first stop is VS." Mahogany said.
"Ahhhh I like this one!" I pointed to the lepard dress.
"Good that's the one I was thinking for you. It will bring out your brown and blond hair. now go try it on."
"Ok one sec."
I asked the lady if I could have a fitting room and she got one for me.
I tried it on.
It looked good i guess.
I opened the fitting room.
"Do you like it?" I asked.
"OMG YAS. Let's get it." She said
I went and changed into my regular clothes. And I payed for my dress.
"Ok our next stop is Hollister for some light acid waded jeans." Mahogany said.
I already knew my size so that was a quick stop.
"Next for my top lets go to Pacsun." I said
I got a black crop top that was long sleeve with sunflowers on it.
"Ok remember you said we could go to Lush." Mahogany said
"Yeah. It's right there. LETS GO."
I said.

I got a big blue bath bomb and a lip scrub.
Mahogany got 2 bath bombs and a lotion.
"Starbucks!!!!" We both said
"Hi what would you like."
"I'll have a double chocolate chip frappe venti please." I said
And I payed
Mahogany ordered and we left the mall because I have to go get ready for my date.

Hope you liked that chapter. I'm almost failing science so I have to get my grades up so I'm working hard🙈😂. I just don't understand science. This teacher is the worst. Nobody that has him has a good grade. Even the really smart people.
Ok bye