Best day ever

Jodi pov
When we arrived at the ortho I checked in and sat down playing on my phone checking Twitter Instagram the usual. I followed some people on Twitter. "Jodi!" The lady called my name and I went back to where all the chairs were. "Your getting your braces off today aren't you?" "Yes ma'am." I said.
I layed back in the chair and the orthodontist came over and started taking my braces off.
It took around 40 minutes to take them off and polish them. "They look so good." The nurse handed my a mirror. Omg. They look so good."Oh my goodness. They look so fake." I said still admiring my teeth. "They are so pretty. Now comes the part every body hates. Impressions. Open up." She said shoving the stupid past in my mouth. This is why I'm glad I'm never coming back to this place. "Ok. Your done with the bottom." "Thank god I feel like I'm going to throw up." "Open up time for top."
Did the bitch not here what I said. I threw my hand up and opened my mouth.
1 min later. "
"Your done." I ran up out of the chair and rinsed my mouth out. "Ewww." I said.
"Jodi your retainer will be done in a hour so you parent needs to pick it up. If you have any problems call the office. Have a nice day." She said and faked smiled. "You too. Bitch." I mumbled the last part.
"Let's go mom!" I yelled and walked out the door.
I texted Hayes.
To Hayes😊💙 They are off! Let's hang out.
I asked my mom if she would get me a baja blast from Taco Bell. She said yes.
From Hayes😊💙 I'm sure they look gorgeous. Meet me at my house and let's go to a movie.
I texted back To Hayes😊💙 How about Netflix and junk food at your house. I'm buying the food. What do you want?
From Hayes😊💙 Just buy chips of every kind and you pick the candy. I will pay you back
To hayes😊💙nah. Your not going to pay me back. What do you want to drink?
From Hayes😊💙 Arizona. You already know😏

I went to Walgreens and got everything. It was only 11 so I went home and got my stuff ready for Hayes' house. I decided just to pack a bag because I already know I'm going to spend the night.

In my bag:

Sweatpants
Tee shirt
Bra
Charger
MacBook Air
Jeans
Crop top
Fuzzy socks (must! No matter where I go I bring fuzzy socks)
Tooth brush &. Tooth past
Brush
And flip Flops

Hey! A girl needs what a girl needs!

To Hayes😊💙 On my way🏃🏽
"Bye mom I'm going to Hayes''
"Be back by 11 tomorrow we have plans with Isabelle"
"Ok love you" I said as I walked out the door.

Hayes' Pov
I heard a knock on the door. It's probably Jodi." I got it!" I yelled. Beat Nash to it. "Hey." Hayes said hugging me. "Let me see your teeth!" Nash said running over. I smiled real big and their mouths dropped. "Omg Jodi they look amazing. You look so pretty!" Hayes said "They look kinda fake that's how good they look." "Thanks guys now let's watch a movie or should I say movies."
With that Hayes and I watched movies till about midnight and I fell asleep in his arms. This day was so perfect

WOW😳 Idk why I'm updating so late.
My plan is I write when I get free time and publish it in the end of the week but I have had a lot going on.
1. Getting grades up
2. Cheer tryouts. (Made it btw☺️)
3. Softball
4. Homework.
There will be more soon because I have 4 days of school left so I might be done with this book by the end of the year😁
Thanks for understanding
-addy