Chill day

Jodie POV
I woke up in the morning with the sun shine shining through the blinds perfectly. ( omg I feel like a poet😂 )
"Good morning. How did you sleep?" Mahogany asked
"Great! You?" I said still half asleep. stretching.
"Good. Get ready. The guys and us are going down to breakfast." she said and walked out the door.
The door opened again.
"Oh. And text me when your done." the she left. God mahogany was so nice and layed back. Her life must be perfect.
I got in the shower. Did all the usual shower stuff, and got out. I already had my outfit picked out. Acid washed jeans because it was kinda cold, White tank flowy tank top that said 'selfè' on it in black, and my black low rise converse.
I got dressed and blow dried my hair. I did a loose side braid and put on some eye liner and mascara.
I texted mahogany
To mahogany✌️ I'm done. Where are you guys?
From mahogany✌️ I'm in Nash's room, So are all the guys.
To mahogany ✌️ on my way🏃
And I headed out the door down to Nash's place.
I knocked. Hayes answerd
"Good morning beautiful."
"Morning hayes" I said as he pulled me in to a hug. God do I love his hugs. "Guys. Jodi is here." Hayes shouted
"LETS GO." Taylor said. Or should I say screamed. That boy is so loud and crazy. But he's the life of the party. We all went out the door. Pulled in the elevator. Then we were on the floor we needed to be on.
"Nash. Ilysm. Can I get a picture."
"CAMERON"
"HAYES. YOU AND JODI ARE SO CUTE. I LOVE YOU GUYS."
"Love you too!" Me and hayes said in sync.
we had our own room with food so fans don't mob us. It was actually really nice.
"FOOD." All the guys yelled.
We all ate and talked.
"Hey Jodi. You free tonight?" Hayes asked.
"Nope."
"Great. Be ready by 7:00. Wear something nice but casual." he said. Kissed my cheek and walked away.
"Ahhhh. JODI got a date." Jack Johnson teased.
"Ahhh." everyone followed.
"Let's go shopping!!!!" Mahogany yelled.
"Ok." I said with a chuckle.
With that, Mahogany and I were off to the mall!

OMFG. GUYS WE ARE ALMOST TO 1,000 READS. I can't thank you enough. I'm really sorry I haven't updated in like 3 weeks. I WAS failing science. I brought it up to a B. Then I went back down to a D+. Like TF.

Follow me on vine- Xgrier.espinosaX
Follow me on Instagram- @addysonerin_.x
Follow me on Twitter- @addycade13

Bye✌️