Magcon

Jodi pov
When we got off the plane, I saw all the guys. we all ran over. "Hey guys." We said. there was some hey's hello and what's up. "Where's Shawn." Hayes asked "his flight was delayed so he will be here in a couple hours." Cameron said. "Oh. Ok well let's go check in to our hotel." Nash said.

We all piled in a van and headed to the hotel. "Ok the room partners are Nash and Cameron, Jack and Jack, Aaron and hayes, Matt and carter and mahogany and Jodi." Bart said.
We all went to our rooms to get settled in. "you excited?" I asked mahogany. "Yeah like always. You?" "Of course I am. We should go to the beach. You want to go?" I asked her "yeah that will be fun. You get ready and I'll go to the rooms and ask."
She left and I picked a bikini.(it's in beginning of chapter) I also paired it with a cover up. My hair was just down natural. I had a bag packed with tanning oil a town just in case I got wet. And lush sea spray for my hair.

I walked out the door to walk to Hayes room.
**knock knock knock**
Aaron answered. "Hi Aaron." "Hi Jodi. Come on in. Hayes is in the bathroom." He said leading me in the room. I took a seat on Hayes bed and just played on my phone.
"Hey Jodi. You ready?" Hayes said walking out of the bathroom. "Yep. Let's go."

And we were off to the beach with the other guys.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I'm going to end it there. Hope you liked it.

I'm going to make chapters shorter so I can update more.

I need girlfriends forrrrr.

Nash
Aaron
JJ
JG
Taylor
Carter
Jacob
Shawn

Comment hair color eye color tall or short and any other things you want me to know. Also I need your name.

Next chapter will be up bye Friday.
Follow social media
Instagram: addysonerin_.x
Vine: haaass.grier
Twitter: addycade13

Bye thanks for reading
~addy