Packing

Jodi pov
I woke up right where I feel asleep but Hayes wasn't there. He probably just went to his own bed which I'm fine with. I was probably kicking him. I tend to do that when I sleep.
It was 8 o'clock. Yeah sometimes I wake up early. Nobody else was up so I think. I went and checked. Yep. Nobody up.
I went home to take a shower and get ready for the day. Before I left, I wrote a note for Hayes. It read...
To bae
I went home to go get ready for the day. I also need to pack because we go back on tour in 2 days. Text me when you get this.
-Jodi💗
Oh. I almost forgot. My birthdays tomorrow. Big 14. Yay I guess. I went home and hoped in the shower and did the usual. When I got out I put on my out fit. (in beginning of chapter) My hair was just down natural. I also put my glasses on.
I went in my room and got my suit case ready. I packed...(get ready)

20 t shirts
10 pairs of jeans.
15 nice shirts
10 pairs of shorts
3 pairs of Nike pro's
3 sweatshirts
3 pairs of sweatpants
10 pairs of leggings (ladies you understand)
Socks
Undergarments
3 swimming suits
5 pairs of converse
3 pairs of uggs
2 pairs of vans.
That was all the needed stuff. And then I had a mini suit case with tooth brushes, toothpaste deodorant perfume stuff like that.
That all took about a hour ago To pack. I was getting hungry so I texted Hayes, Bo and Isabelle to see if they wanted to go to chipotle and eat also talk about magcon and stuff like that. They all said yeah so I grabbed my purse and money and headed out the door
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I arrived in about 10 min and Bo was already there and ordered.I ordered a bowl and a drink.
"Hey" I said siting down by Bo.
"What's up." She said taking a bite of her food.
"Nothing much. Excited for the tour and my birthday. Kinda sorta maybe."
"OMG your right your birthday is tomorrow I totally forgot."
"Yep. Good old November 1st." I said taking a bite of my food.
Hayes walked in right after that. He got right in line and ordered his food.
"So how are you and Hayes?" Bo asked
"We're perfect. Nothing has gone wrong." I said with a big smile
"What's with the smile cutie." Hayes said sitting by me. I blushed and said "oh nothing" And looked at Bo. She raised her eyebrows and I shook my head.
"Where is Isabelle?" Bo asked."Shes always late. Known her my whole life. Nothing has changed." With that she walked in.
She ordered her food and we just kept small talk. Five minutes later she walked over and said. "Hey guys what going on." She said all happy like nothing was wrong. "What's wrong with you always being late?" I said
"I had to walk." she said fighting back.
"So did we." We all said together."Shut up." I just laughed.

We all ate our food and talked. "Guys. Tomorrow we are having a party for jodi's birthday at her house so make sure your there. It starts at 2."Isabelle said. "We already know." They said "Isabelle you sleeping over?" I asked "Yeah" She said.
We all were throwing away our trash and walking out the door. "I'm going to the mall with Bo and Hayes" Isabelle said "Why can't I come?" I asked kinda upset. "You will see." Hayes said kissing my forehead and they all said bye. I walked home and just did a little online shopping. Nothing big just buying a phone case off of amazon.
Later I ate dinner and sat in the hot tube. I took a shower to wash all the chemicals off and went to bed. I have a big day tomorrow.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for reading. I'm finally out of living hell aka school. I will be writing a lot more now.

Follow my social media
Instagram: addysonerin_.x
Twitter: addycade13
Vine: haaass.grier

Thanks❤️
-addy