Visiting....

Jodi's pov
When we got off the plane we went to go get our bags. Once everyone got their bags we called a uber to come pick us up and take us to our hotel. We were having so much fun in car. This uber driver was so funny. He was also a really good singer.

When we got to our hotel we had the same room set up as the last show. I was with mahogany. I started to unpack my make up and stuff like that. It was around 1 o'clock so I decided to get dressed and adventure the town with the guys and mahogany.

I put on my out fit of the day, (look at beginning of chapter. You know how it rolls) I decided to put my hair in a loose side braid. I put my phone on shuffle and did my make up.
I got a notification on Facebook. Mmmm. That's weird I never use Facebook only for family things.

Matthew Brooks-
Hi Jodi . It's your cousin Matthew. I heard you were in Texas for digi. I was wondering if we could meet up and talk about some deals I have. You can email me at brooksmat@gmail.com (not real) Thanks hope to see you :)

I remember him. He makes movies. Last time I saw him was in 5th grade. He was my favorite cousin. When I was little I always wanted to be in one of his movies. He always said it was too scary for me to handle.
I wrote back to him-
Jodi Brooks-
I would love to come and visit you.  It would have be today because digi is tomorrow and the next day we are doing things as a group.  Let's meet up at a local coffee shop. There's one right by my hotel. Jane's coffee. Can't wait to see you :))

I was already ready so I went over to Hayes and Aaron's room. "Hey pretty lady." Hayes said letting me in "hey babe I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to talk deals with my uncle Matthew?" I asked stepping into the room. "Of coarse. Let me go get ready." Hayes said grabbing something out of his suit case and going into the bathroom.
When Hayes walk out he had on a grey shirt, khaki shorts, Nike shorts and red vans (Who knows the out fit?) "I'll call a uber to take us so we don't get mobbed" Hayes said "Good call" and he called and the uber was on he's way.

We arrived at Janes Coffee and I saw Matthews classic hummer. He's had it forever. Anyway when we walked in I walked over to the table he was sitting at. Hayes grabbed my hand. He was probably intimated. Matthew has a sleeve and is muscular. I had to laugh. " Hey kid long time no see." He pulled me into a hug. "Hey Matt. This is my boyfriend Hayes. Hayes this is Cousin Matthew." They shook hands. "Well shall we start talking?" I said

By the time we were done talking it was 4 o'clock. We talked about Matthews upcoming movie he was making. It was about young love. He needed a couple. So Hayes and I greatly accepted his offer. We start shooting January 5th. That's right when the second half of the tour starts.
    He said the movie will take like 4 months to shoot. The grier's and my family are going to get a a house out here in Texas so we don't have to fly out from Carolina to Texas every month.

Any way we went back to the hotel and hung out as a group. It was actually pretty fun.

At about 10 we went back to our own rooms and went to bed. What a exciting day. And a even more exciting day tomorrow with the show :))
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
THANKS FOR READING!!!
We are almost to 3k reads! Yay I just want to thank you.

Follow me!!
Instagram: addysonerin_.x
Twitter: addycade13
Vine: wilkXgrier

thank you my loves♡
~addy