Too much

Jodi's POV
When we got to the venue we went for a sound check. There was so many girls there already. I got some "ewww why are you here." But I ignored them. I don't really let haters get to me. When I was little my mom told me they are just jealous. I will stick with that the rest of my life.
"British Columbia." jack g said. We all laughed as he did that to all the microphones.( he did that in a video him and JJ did)
"So you like it so far." aaron said.
"It's crazy already. People really like you." I said with a little laugh
"What is there not to like." Taylor said butting into our conversation.
"Whatever." I said laughing and walking over to Mahogany who was setting up her equipment. I'm excited to hear her DJ. I'm sure she's amazing!
*30 min later*
"Hello and welcome to magcon. How is everyone doing." Cameron said and the crowd responded with goods and screaming.
"We have a new guest here today. My girlfriend Jodi." Hayes said
"Ewwww she's ugly hayes. You could do way better." one girl said
"Yeah I'm way prettier than her." Another one said.
"Why are you even on earth. I'm sure you were a mistake." Yet another girl said.
"You look like a fish!"
"Your fat!"
"GO DIE IN A HOLE"
That's it I'm done. I ran off stage going somewhere. "JODI!!!!" Hayes said running after me. I just kept running. I found a corner and curled in a ball.
Hayes sat beside me and I cryed in his sholder.
"Shhhhh babe don't listen to them. You the opposite of all thoes things. your beautiful,Amazing, Skinny, you don't look like a fish that's for sure, and you are ment to be on this earth. if I ever lost you idk what I would do." he said.
I wiped my tears. "You really think so?" "I know so. You are one of the best things that ever happened to me."
"Thanks hayes. I don't know what I would do with out you." I said giving him another hug. "Now let's go meet the ones that are nice and not the ones that are mean." he said helping me up.
Ok. let's go then.

UPDATE!!!!! Thanks for reading. I'm so happy guys like we just started indoor softball today and I'm so happy. And I don't have school tomorrow. In Ohio we get that a lot.
Maybe another update tonight on my other book. AND one tomorrow😳😏see you soon -addyson