Meeting a special girl

Jodi's POV
We all got into our meet and greet lines. There was 3 at a station. Jack, Jack, and shawn. Nash, Cam, and taylor. Matt, Carter, and Aaron. And me and hayes. Mahogany doesn't really meet people but she takes selfies. Most of the girls went up to hayes but I just shook it off (shake it off shake it off whooo omg I need to stop)
"Hi omg I'm such a fan of your YouTube videos. You helped me get through everything." One girl said hugging me. "Ahhhhh thanks so much for your support it means a lot."
She pulled away. "Look." she pulled up her wrists. "3 months clean." she said with a smile. "Stick with it. I know you can. Stay strong. Don't listen to what other people say. They are just jealous. By the way what's you name."
"Sarah." she said
"Well Sarah type your Twitter username in and you will have a surprise later today." I gave her my phone.
"Omg thanks so much." she typed it in and went to hayes. She whispered something in his ear that made in smile.
"Yeah yeah she it." he said looking at me. I gave him a confused look. Oh well.
*later*
"Thanks for coming to Magcon. we will see you later. BYE!!!!!!!!!" Everyone said.
We got back to the hotel and we all were exhausted so we went to bed. But before I went to bed I followed Sarah. I'm going to DM her tomorrow to get to know her better. But now my bed is calling me.

UPDATED! Hope you liked it. I posted a edit on vine yesterday so go check it out. Like it and revine. username- Xgrier.espinosaX
See you later with another update.- Addyson