Cool day at school

**skip to next monday**
Jodi's POV
**skip boring bus ride**
I made my way to my 1st period class. choir. Ugh I don't feel like singing.
Miss. Talockapacky started playing the piano.
"123454321" we warmed up our voice
Ring ring ring the the phone rang
"Ok I will send her down" Miss.Talockapacky said as she hung up the phone
"Jodi they need you in the office. Bring all your stuff and put your folder away.
Why did they need me in the office. Was I in trouble? Was I going home? All those thoughts were going through my head as I walked down the hallway. As I walked in the office doors. I saw a boy a little taller than me. He was really cute. He had dark hair and blue eyes.
"This is hayes. He is a new student here and I would like you to show him around." the ladies at the front office said
Why did I have to do it. I mean I would love to because I don't have that many friends so I could make a new one. But there is a lot of guys that also know this school. I guess sence my aunt works here they think u know everything. Which I dont.
"What classes am I going to miss"
I asked
I really hope it was 2nd and 3rd. I hated those classes. It was social studies and science.
"You have to be in 4th period so you will miss 2nd and 3rd" she said
Yes. just what I wanted.
"Ok." hayes and I said as we walked down the hallway.
"So what's your name?" Ha asked
"Jodi." I mumbled. I hated my name. I was named after my aunt. (Not the one that worked at the school.)
"Oh. I love that name." hayes said.
"Really? I mean I hate my name"
"You do?I love it it's really pretty"
"Thanks. So this is the gym." we walked in and I showed him the boys bathroom and the girls. we didn't go in I just stated where it was.
I showed him the whole school and it was only 2nd period. So we went to the library and talked and went over his scedual. Hayes had last period with me. Math.
"So is there like any school games going on right now."
"Well today we have a volleyball game. And on Friday there is a high school football game. They are really fun." Ireally doubt hayes wants to go to a volleyball game but football games are really fun.
"What time is your volleyball game. It sound cool."
"5:00 is 7th grade and we play at 6:00 or a little after that."
"Cool I'm probaly going to go. And you play volleyball?"
"Cool and yeah it's my second year."
"What position do you play?"
"Setter but I start back row. I'm not that good." I said I really wasn't that good but I started.
"I'm sure your amazing." hayes said as the bell rang to go to 3rd period
"Do we need to go?"
"Nope. We get out of one more class."
"Sweet. So what else do you do." Hayes asked. He was asking me a lot of questions. Shouldn't I be asking HIM questions.
"I like playing softball. And I like making YouTube videos."
"Thats cool what position do you play?"
"Pitcher."
"Cool."
"What's your Instagram/Twitter?" I asked him
"Twitter is my name. Hayes Grier. My Instagram is hayes_instagram." he said I followed him on both. I gave him mine. He followed me on both. Then we talked till 4th period. We starterd walking down the hall. He stood by the art room and I stood by the choir room.
" You should eat lunch with me and my friends."
"Are they going to fan girl?"
"What do mean fan girl?"
"Well my brother Nash Grier is kinda famous so most girls go crazy when they see me or him."
Thats where he looked familiar. On vine I saw him.
"Oh. No wonder you look familiar. And I'm sure they won't if they do I will just kick them. It seems to work."
He giggled.
"Oh okay. I guess I will sit with you then."
We kept small talk until the bell rang.
Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
"Hey I will meet you after this period. Okay." I said.
"Ok see ya." he said as he walked into art.
In show choir we were learning March. I didn't really like it. It was boring. I did hip hop dance for 4 years so anything besides hip hop isn't fun.
We learned elements of March. Then we picked groups. I was in a group with Bo and two other girls. Tweety was in a group with someone else. I don't know why we couldnt be in a group together.
Show choir went by so fast.
The bell rang and I walked out the choir room I waited for hayes. Bo and tweety walked to lunch to go get seats. Isabelle was coming from band so she gets there early.
I saw hayes come out of art. he walked over to me.
"So how was art?"
"Boring. I didn't know any one. "
"Well it's your first day. Sont worry you will make more friends.
We walked into the lunch room. I searched for everybody. Then I saw them and we walked over. We sat at a round table. I sat by Hayes and Bo. Bo sat by Tweety. Tweety sat by Maya. Maya sat by Isabell. My "Guy" friends Nick, Ryan,and Adam also sat with us. I kind of asked them so Hayes could make some guy friends.
"So Hayes that's Bo,Tweety.Maya,Isabelle,Nick,Ryan, and Adam."
"Hey." they all said.
"Hi. I'm hayes. It's nice to meet you" He said. I kind of giggled. hayes was so sweet and very nice. I'm really glad we became friends.

**skip rest of day**