After School

Finally school was over! I have volleyball practice today. Yikes. I have a love hate relationship with volleyball practice. The love part is it's fun and my friends are there. The hate part is we non stop are running. I hate to break it to you coach but this is a volleyball team not a track team.
I went to the locker room and got my spandex on with my t-shirt, knee pads,socks,and shoes.
The girls weren't here yet. Weird. I just started to set up the net until they all came in.

We had a normal practice. For once we didn't have to run. At the end of practice we had a pep talk with coach. She just went on and on about how we need to win our next game.
Bo,Isabelle, and I walked out to Bo's mom's car.
"Hello ladies." he mom said
We all responded with hey's.
" We are going to starbucks so make sure you have something you want in mind."
"Yasssss" we all screamed.
We Jamed out to Shawn Mendes on the way there.
Bo got a Java chip frappé. Isabelle got a vanilla bean frappé. Bo's mom got a black coffee. And I got a double chocolaty chip frappé.
Bo's mom dropped Isabelle and I off at home and we thanked her.
We went straight to my room and hung out.
"So what do you want to do?" Isabelle asked me
"Let's FaceTime hayes"
"Wait before we do. Are you and him a thing?"
"No." I said with a frown." I wish. But I know he would never like me. I'm ugly and he is perfect."
"You are way perfect. I ship jayes"
That made me blush.

We ended up not face timing Hayes and just hung out. It was only 7:00 so we decided to just go get some food. We had hot pockets and watched the movie The purge anarchy. God do I love that movie. Half way through the movie hayes texted me.
From hayes🙈: hey what's up?
To hayes: watching a movie with Isabelle You?
From hayes: Nm. Mind if I join.
To hayes: I will ask.
I asked my mom and she said yes.
To Hayes: she said yes. Text me when you get here.
From hayes: kk.
When he arrived we went up to me and finished The Purge. Hayes has did the classic yawn and put his arm around me and I cuddled with him.
"You know jodi, I haven't known you for a long time, but I for sure have feelings for you."
I was surprised. I didn't know how to respond. I also had feelings for him.
"I also have feelings hayes. I feel like I have known you forever."
Hayes POV
You know what I have held it in for a while now. I think it's time "will you Be my girlfriend?" I asked
"How could I say no" Yes. now I have the girl of my dreams. I'm going to treat her like the best thing in the world because she is. We are going to be relationship goals.(a/n I loved writing that😂) If anyone messes with her they are going to be sorry. I'm so happy I can finally call her mine💗