Day 1 magcon

Jodi's POV

I woke up to my phone blaring 'confidence' by Justin Bieber. Hey. Don't judge. I may or may not like Justin bieber music
I turned it off, got out of my warm bed and headed to get my clothes.
Sence I'm going to be on a plane I want to wear something comfy. So I picked out black sweat pants, a school Tee shirt, a sweatshirt and converse.
My hair was just in a loose pony tail. I also had my glasses on which I NEVER wear. I always wear my contacts.
I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth/braces. Oh. I also get thoes off soon. I'm so happy. I hate my braces. I have had them on for 2 years. Anyway......... I made my way down stairs to get something to drink.
I just grabed a can of Arizona tea then get a bag to Carry my phone and mac book and stuff like that.
I just grabed a victory secret book bag. I had my phone, MacBook, beats, and my wallet. Hayes said nash was going to pick me up and we would drive to the air port

I went up stairs and grabed my suit case.
"Bye love you guys!" I said while i walked out the door. My parents weren't up yet and I didn't eat to wake them up.
"Hey babe. You ready?" Hayes said while he helped me with my suit case.
Awww he called my babe.
"Yeah I guess so."
"Let's go love birds. Were going to be late." Nash said as we hoped in the car. Hayes rode shot gun and I was in the back seat.
We got to o the airpo t in no time. security wasn't that busy so we went right through it.
About 30 minutes later we got on to our plane and was heading to magon.