Lazy day

Jodi's Pov
I woke up and Sammy's arms were around me and my head was in his chest. I wiggled out of his arms and grabbed my phone. 9:30. We leave Florida tomorrow morning and today we are just having a chill day. I walked outside to my room and Hayes was out there. He started walking towards me. "I'm not talking to you Hayes." I started walking faster to my room.

He spun me around. "Just let me explain-" "There's nothing to explain Hayes. You cheated on me with a slut." I walked in my room with out letting him explain.

When I walked in mahogany was pacing. "Omg child you had me worried sick" She said running up to me giving me a hug " I was just in sammy's room" "What about Hayes?"
She asked
I explained to her what happened and I was crying in the end. "I thought he loved me." " Maybe she snuck in and attacked him." " what?!" I asked confused. "It's happened to the other guys before." " I'm going to get dressed and meet Hayes some where and let him explain."

I grabbed my ootd. ( Follow my PolyVore addysoncade. The out fit is called talking to Hayes) I hopped in the shower and did what I needed too.

When I got out I did my make up and hair and got dressed. I decided to text Hayes.

To Hayes😒 meet me at the closest part and I'll let you explain.

Hayes pov
When Jodi texted me I hurry up and got dressed. I had on a marron flannel type button down shirt with khaki pants, vans and a snap back (who knows the out fit😏) I texted Jodi back

To Jodi😏 I'm ready and on my way to the park.

When I got there she looked so beautiful. I need to get this girl back in my life. "Explain Hayes" she said

" When we went to go get ice cream I had the biggest head ache ever so when I said I was sick , I was. I just needed to be alone. I was in my room resting and there was a knock on the door. So I opened and it was that girl from the meet up. She pushed herself in the room. I asked what are you doing here she said because she loves me I said that I don't like her I love you and she kept trying to kiss me. She said if I made out with her she would leave you alone. So I did because I don't want you to have to deal with her and then you walked in. I yelled at the girl and told her to get out. She said she won't bother you because I made out with her."
" How long were you guys making out?" She asked " Only for about 3 min and those 3 min were the worst 3 minutes of my life. I hated doing it but I didn't want her to hurt you. It scared me it really did Jodi."

Jodi pov
I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug. " Why are you hugging me?" He asked surprised. "Because I forgive you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you liked it. I had volleyball tryouts today. Guess who made it😏

Follow me!!!!!!
Instagram: addysonerin_.x
Twitter: addycade13
Vine: wilkXgrier (sorry I keep changing the name)
I also go live on you now a lot

THANKS FOR READING
~addy