Forgotten Memories

m/n(mom's name)

M/F/F(mom's favorite flower)

D/n(dad's name)

Author note: if for some reason you don't have one of your parent's names or you just don't want to use your real parents in general you can just make them up.

y/n awoke in a hospital bed. She winced when a ringing noise and sharp pain made her recoil back onto the mattress, "ow" she grumbled and a nurse passing by heard her comment. The nurse quickly hurried into the room and gently pushed y/n back down, "stay still, try not to move too much. You have a concussion from where you got hit in the head" the nurse moved her hand to the side of the hospital bed and pressed a red button, "just stay still until the doctor arrives" y/n was confused at the nurse's words until it all came back to her rather quickly and she got very nauseous. The nurse saw she was going to be sick so the lady moved the trshcan over with her foot, "if you need to throw up, please try to vomit in the can" y/n didn't think twice and hurled into the trashcan. The nurse gently sat her up and held her while a doctor walked in, "oh boy" he stuck his head out of the door, "Kyoko! get another trashcan in here!" he 'whisper yelled' to another doctor outside. He then went inside y/n's room, "you're concussion seems pretty bad, you'll have to stay in the hospital for a while. We've already talked to your parents about it and did vitals, so just try to relax and get some rest. You'll need it" he gently patted her arm and left the room.

The nurse laid y/n back on the bed and left with the trashcan. Y/n thought rest was a great idea for her terrible headache so she shut her eyes and went to sleep. Once again, she woke up in a large forest with the kage. 

'are you okay?! We saw that boulder hit you dead on!" Hashirama ran over to her.

The other kage looked worried as well, "yeah, I'm okay, the doctor said that i have a concussion" she answered the worried man

Hashirama sighed in relief, "we're so glad you're not dead Touka"

"indeed.....however i do believe that this is the time some 'things' must be said" Tobirama piped in and walked up besides y/n, ".....who is this person you're talking to? I can sense them nearby, but I cannot see them"

y/n froze up, "oh uh.....you don't need to worry about that, just let me take care of it okay?"

Tobirama frowned but before he could say anything Hiruzen interrupted him, "second, perhaps we shouldn't hog the girl, she is quite capable herself, and if she doesn't want us to worry then we should respect her wishes, not that we could do anything anyway.." he grumbled the last part.

"...fine but if you get killed don't say i didn't warn you" Tobirama told Touka and trudged away deeper into the forest.

".....how deep is this forest anyway?" y/n asked

Minato smiled, "oh, we decided to explore a bit, it's actually pretty large, but there's a strange force that stops us from leaving the main area"

"Really? that's strange" y/n hummed

She walked past the hokage and into the forest, "you guys can stay here I wanna look around" she said and ventured through the forest. It almost seemed familiar, the place she was in, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Her breath faltered when she saw a familiar looking swing not too far away. It was just some plain wood tied up with rope onto some branches, but at the same time, it racked her mind. She could have sworn she was here before ,perhaps it was just a lot like a place she had been before? 

.......no............that's not it

She walked up to it and saw some markings on a tree, it had names engraved on the trunk of it.

y/n

M/n

D/n

Then, she remembered. This was an old swing her parents had swung her on when she was younger. The old wood was too small for her to use now but she let her fingers ghost the old swing. Her pearents were just average people, but even so she had loved them a lot. Maybe they had a few arguments, but they still loved each other dearly. Unfortunately, a storm came in and the electricity went out. Her parents opted to use candles to light up the home. In the middle of the night, when they were asleep, the candle on her parent's bed stand fell over and started a fire. She awoke when she smelled the smoke and heard her parents yelling so she dialled 911, but sadly in the hospital her parents died of their burns. She had hated thunderstorms ever since that day. March 6th. She never forgot the day it happened.

Tears came to her eyes and she kneeled onto the ground and started to cry. She wept and opened her eyes to see a flower that wasn't there before. It was a M/F/F, it tilted towards her sad form and brushed against her again. She smiled and looked at the beautiful flower that reminded her of her mother. She laughed when she remembered how her mother loves the flower so much, and her father's terrible allergies. Her father would lie about liking the flowers but would get caught in the lie when he couldn't stop sneezing. It was utterly hilarious to her when she was little. The happy little memories played in her head and she wiped her tears and got up, "thanks mom....thanks dad.....i miss you" she wiped her eyes one last time and went back to the hokage who were waiting for her.

Minato smiled, "ready to train some more?"