getting pumped for the fight and new aquaintances

Y/n grunted as she punched the ground with her chakra infused fist and made a small crater like Sarada. She smiled and looked back at Tobirama and Hashirama and they smiled," good work Touka soon you'll be a natural" Tobirama said and Y/n giggled," thanks Tobi" she said and admired her little crater in the ground then Minato walked over to her," uh,Touka, when do you think this jutsu might wear off?" he asked and Y/n looked up to the blue sky and thought about it," I don't know but we should still make the most of it while it's happening" she said and smiled at them. Hiruzen sighed," well what if something bad happens to you? what happens to us? will we be trapped here in eternity?" he asked and Y/n frowned," come on don't be so doubtful it'll be fine, besides nothing bad happened to me ye- wait I take that back..i..well.... i'm still alive" she said nervously and Hiruzen rolled his eyes,"sure kid just be careful" he said and Y/n nodded," yes Sensei" she said and Hiruzen smiled remembering the days he was called sensei ,and Y/n smiled as well knowing what he was thinking and as soon as their conversation ended Y/n could see the sky turning white," well looks like you're waking up" Tobirama said and Y/n nodded.

-real world-

Y/n yawned and opened her eyes to her blaring alarm then she sighed and turned it off," another day in this world" she said happily and moved to the side and hung her feet off the bed, and hopped off. Y/n walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror," I think I'll change it up a bit" she said and got out a brush and some scissors," this hair is really long so I could do about anything with it" she smiled and started brushing it then Hinata walked in," Touka I- oh you're doing your hair can I help?" She asked and y/n nodded and let hinata start doing it, so y/n closed her eyes and relaxed while hinata styled it.

-ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ-

"All done!" Hinata said and y/n opened her eyes and saw her white  hair was styled like hinabi's and she smiled," thanks mom"  y/n said and hinata smiled," I just thought it would look good on you and your white hair makes it cute, you're like a little snowflake" hinata said and y/n blushed,"thanks mom" all the sudden they both heard a 'tch' in the doorway and turned to see boruto blushing and y/n smirked," do you like it?" She asked cockily and boruto looked away," yeah whatever just hurry up, you said you would fight me" he huffed and stormed away down the stairs and hinata giggled,"you two seem to be getting along well" she said and y/n nodded and looked in the mirror and frowned at the straight red mark on her forehead and she touched it. Hinata noticed and hugged y/n,"I'm glad you're safe Touka" she said and y/n smiled into the hug,"thanks" she said and turned around and hugged hinata,"but remember don't be out too long you're still grounded, oh and don't forget to drop by the school, konohamaru wants to test you to see if you are ready to be a ninja" she said and y/n sighed ,"yes ma'am"

-outside-

Y/n put her 2 inch heeled bkack shoes on and adjusted her black belt and black shorts along with her fishnets all along her body and her shirt that looked like sarada's but it was black. She smiled with her light pink chapstick and walked away into the day. She soon passed up boruto talking with sarada and mitsuki and she smiled at them and waved and they waved back and walked over to her," hey Touka how has it been going, I heard what happened are you alright? Why did you leave?" Sarada asked worriedly and y/n smiled," yeah I'm fine but I don't really want to talk about it, anyhow" y/n turned to boruto," I have to take my ninja test then I will be at the park to fight you" she said and boruto smirked," good I'll be waiting" he said ,"ehhh?!" Sarada yelled," you two are gonna fight? Well you best do that somewhere more secluded, like that place you fought iwabe" she said and naruto nodded,"yeah let's fight there(I forgot where it was) touka" and y/n nodded,"OK you're on" y/n said then ran off to the school.

-at the school-

Y/n smiled as she walked in and found konohamaru waiting by the door," konoha sensei!" She yelled and tackled him in a hug because he was one of her favorite characters,"whoa! Good to see you too, now come on we should take your test" he said and y/n nodded and followed him to an empty room. He stopped in front of the desk," I need you to make me 2 clones and you'll be able to pass " he said and y/n nodded," Shadow clone jutsu!" She yelled and made 3 shadow clones much to konohamaru's surprise,"so you know the shadow clone jutsu? Great! You're gonna be a great addition to my team" he said and handed her the headband and she smiled and wrapped it around her neck hidan style.

' in honor of you oh mighty hidan I know you're still alive buried in the dirt somewhere'

'Stop being weird' tobirama commented

Y/n smiled at konohamaru ," thank you sensei" she said and ran out of the room to find boruto but she accidentally bumped into somebody,"oof!" She said but before she fell they caught her,"you OK kid? Oh you're naruto's new one" a calm and deep voice said and y/n looked up to see the one and only Kakashi.

....Aaand she accidentally let out a GIANT squeal and kakashi sweat dropped,"uh are you OK?" He asked and she nodded and giggled,"uh OK I'll just go Now.." He said but y/n hugged him and ran away to the secluded place she would fight boruto leaving kakashi really confused.

(Sorry this one was short)