Training

you opened your eyes and found yourself in the same forest as before,"i better go find the kage, they wanted to train me" You stood up off the ground and walked forward and soon saw the clearing where you met the kage before. Tobirama was resting on a big rock, Sarutobi was meditating in the grass, Minato was looking up at the sky laying on the ground, and Hashirama was sleeping on a big tree branch,"um..hey guys" you said and they all looked at you except for the sleeping form of Hashirama," Touka good to see you, I wanted to teach you something" Sarutobi said and walked towards you,"ok what is it Saru?" you wondered what he was gonna say," I wanted to teach you how to enter a contract with a creature of your liking" he said and your eyes lit up,"seriously?! cool" you giggled excitedly and he nodded," if you want I can show you mine" he said and bit his finger drawing blood and put his hand on the ground,"summoning technique!" he yelled and a giant monkey like creature came out,"Monkey king Enma" Sarutobi said and your mouth dropped," so cool!" you said and walked to the creature, surprisingly it let you pet it, but it did look kind of irritated," this is my summoning technique, now let me give you some tips on how to succefully make a contract with an animal or creature" he said and started to tell you all about summoning and training.

-after you get the hang of it-

"thanks Saru!" you thanked him and he smiled at you," no problem Touka you remind me a lot of Naruto when he was younger....minus the behavioral problems" he said and you both laughed. Tobirama got off of his rock,"my turn" Tobirama said and Sarutobi nodded and walked off to a good meditating spot. You turned to Tobirama,"alright kid i'm going to teach you how to make shadow clones" he said and made some hand signs,"Shadow clone jutsu!" he yelled and 5 clones of him appeared and you jumped up and down a few times,"That's so cool!" you said and he smirked,"i know, now let's get you started" he said and started to teach you the basics.

-after you are able to make at least 10 clones of yourself-

"awesome now I can make more than Boruto can!" you said and fist bumped the air while laughing,"your welcome" Tobirama said and walked away to the tree Hashirama was sleeping in and kicked it, making Hashirama fall out of the tree with a thud. Hashirama stood up,"whowhat'sit?" he said and got into a battle stance with his headband covering his face. Minato and Sarutobi laughed at him and Tobirama sighed," brother it's your turn to teach her" he said and pointed to you and Hashirama pushed his headband out of his face and his eyes lit up,"ok" he said and walked over to you,"how's it going Touka?" he asked and you smiled," amazing! Sarutobi taught me how to enter a contract with a creature and Tobirama taught me how to make shadow clones!" you yelled happily and Hashirama looked depressed all the sudden,"what's wrong Hashi?" you asked concerned and he sighed," well I wanted to make sure I taught you the most awesome jutsu so I can be your favorite of all the kage" he said and you laughed,"aw Hashi it's ok you're my favorite" you said and patted him on the back and he smiled brightly,"cool also..." he looked you up and down,"it seems you have enough chakra for me to teach you one of my main jutsu" he said and the other kage looked at him," brother are you serious? she's just a child" Tobirama said and Sarutobi nodded in agreement while Minato looked surprised,"yes i'm sure, she has a lot of chakra, almost more than me" Hashirama said and you looked surprised," seriously?" you asked and he nodded,"yeah, how do you think you were able to train so long without growing tired?" he asked and your eyes went wide," I.....don't know" you admitted and Hashirama pat your shoulder," since you can handle this i'll teach it to you....just promise to never use it on the village ok?" he asked and you nodded,"ok what is it?" you wondered and he smirked," wood release: wood dragon techinique!" he said and made a few hand signs and a giant dragon appeared,"WHOA!" you yelled looking at it then back to Hashirama," can I really do that?" you asked and he nodded," yep you have enough chakra to do this" he said and looked back at the Chinese wooden dragon," this technique is defensive and offensive, when the dragon bites your opponent it absorbs their chakra" he said and looked back to you,"ok now you try it" he said and you did exactly what he did,"uh..so..like this?" you asked and did the hand signs making another wooden dragon appear but it was slightly smaller than Hashirama's," yeah just like that, you're amazing Touka-chan" Hashirama complimented you and you blushed," Thanks Hashi but yours Is bigger than mine"(thats what she said) you said looking down a little,"aw it's ok Touka it was your first time you'll get the hang of it" he said and Minato got up and walked over to you," hey umm...can I teach you something as well?" he asked and you nodded,"sure!" you said and Hashirama smiled at Minato and walked back over to his tree branch,"ok soooo.....do you know what a rasengan is?" he asked and you nodded," yeah it's a blue orb thingy right?" you wondered and he nodded," yeah right! that's what i'm going to teach you" he said and lifted up his hand and made it flat with his palm up," rasengan!" he said and a blue orb appeared in his hand,"whoa, cool" you said and marveled at it,"now i'll try and teach you but it might take a while" he said and started to teach you how to make one.

-once you could make one about the size of boruto's-

"Rasengan!" you yelled and the blue orb appeared in your hand and you smiled triumphantly,"so cool! i'm definitely gonna show this off to my friends" you said and Minato smiled and nodded," go ahead i'm sure they will be quite surprised" he said and you giggled.

the forest started to shift,"oh i'm waking up" you realized and a bright light came into view.