The Otsutsuki

(short)

before anybody could register anything that was going on the bigger Otsutsuki that was carrying the other caused a giant tremor with his hand and sent everybody into a panic and y/n decided to say ," screw this" and get the hell out of there as the building was collapsing,' the hokage and Sasuke can handle these guys' she thought and tried to leave until a voice spoke up.

'Stay. I wish to coverse with these men' Kaguya spoke

'incase you haven't realized I nearly just died'

'you will not my daughter'

y/n groaned but she figured she should listen to the powerful almost a billion year old goddess was telling her to do. She reluctantly ran back to the fight, completely ignoring the fact that kaguya just said 'daughter' and found Naruto and the others facing the two Otsutsuki. The skinny and kinda feminine yet handsome guy spoke up," I am  Momoshiki Otsutsuki." he said and the bigger guy spoke up as well," and I am his guardian kinshiki otsutsuki." She noticed momoshiki staring at her and suddenly every noise seemed to drown out as she stared back into his yes, they were definitely intimidating. Naruto noticed this and pushed y/n behind him to shield her from the alien's gaze," our mission is to redo Kaguya's work" he said and immediately y/n froze up.

'.....' she could feel kaguya intently listening to the man's words.

"Recover the scattered chakra for the chakra fruit, and revive the divine tree!"  he exclaimed and then smirked," we were surprised to find out that Kaguya had chosen a host to leave her mark on" He floated up along with the other guy," come kinshiki! we will take the chakra of the ninetales and then secure the host once it is completed!"

'child I command you leave this instant' Kaguya ordered

y/n didn't think twice before running away as fast as she could, she could still feel the steel gaze of the alien but he was busy with Naruto at the moment. A large rock fell and hit her in the back of the head but she couldn't feel most of the pain because of the adrenaline rush she was having, she slowly got up amidst the choas and didn't stop running, she kept going until she bumped into somebody," Touka! you're okay! hurry!" a feminine voice said and y/n looked up to see Hinata and she grabbed the younger girl's hand and ran with her to a building far away from the fight. As soon as they were there y/n felt dizzy and like she was going to throw up.

'sleep. you'll feel better after'

The voice of Kaguya lulled her into falling on the ground. Hinata gasped and another set of footsteps ran over," bring her inside Hinata! I think she's in shock" another feminine voice said and as everything became blurry y/n could feel her body being carried away.

'i'll keep you safe dear'