Meeting Sasuke

( I made Orochimaru as creepy as I can so.....I tried don't hate me)

Y/n sat on the bed and started to cry,"this can't be happening" she said and looked in the mirror again( yeah you look like Kaguya but you can still have whatever skin color you want..............not unnatural colors though)

'Touka are you ok?' Tobirama asked

' Tobi? where have you been?' y/n wondered

' I was asleep sorry, the other kage are awake now too'

'oh ok'

'so what happened?' he asked again

'well take a look...' y/n waited on him

'............WHAT THE LITERAL FU-'

'yeah I know it's bad' y/n interrupted and sighed

'what happened?'

'i'll tell you later, Orochimaru is coming'

' Orochimaru?...what?'

-Y/N pov-

After your conversation with Tobirama, Orochimaru walked in," so your the Otsutsuki that broke into my lab last night hmmm........what should I do with you while we're waiting?" he looked you up and down and you shivered.' I hope he doesn't dissect me........wait....waiting?......WAITING ON THE OVEN TO WARM UP!' you immediately thought to yourself and tried to jump off the bed but, when you tried to get the sheet off you punched yourself in the face and realized were chained to it ' shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot! he's gonna eat me!' you started to freak out," NO DON'T EAT EAT MEEE!" you yelled and ended up banging your head on the back of the bead," OW FFFFFFFFFF!" 

you squirmed  then Orochimaru chuckled," no i'm not going to eat you, I just contacted all the kage to see if one of them had a missing kid and the Hokage said he was missing one so he sent somebody to come get you" he said and you raised an eyebrow," ....soo..you aren't gonna eat me?" you asked and he smirked creepily," not unless you'd like me to" he said and you gulped," NO! NO THANK YOU!" you yelled and he chuckled," well you are kinda cute" he said and started to walk over to you," NO GET AWAY!" you held up your fingers in a cross sign," MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!" you yelled and he chuckled and grabbed your hands and leaned in to your ear," i'm worse than a demon" he said and it sent shivers down your spine and he pulled away and walked to the side of the bed and sat in a snake chair," I have you tied up so you don't run off.....by the way what's your name?" he asked and you gulped," I-it's Touka" you said and he chuckled," that's a pretty name for a pretty girl" he said and stared directly into your eyes," uhh..thanks Orochi" you said and he raised a brow," Orochi?" he said and you nodded," yeah...like a nickname" you told him and he smiled and chuckled," ok then....would you like to me to unchain you and get you something to eat while we wait?" 

he asked and you nodded immediately," yes please!" you said and he smiled at you then walked over to a small desk to the right and took out a bronze key in it and walked back over to you," let's undo these now shall we?" he said and used the key to unlock all of the shackles and they fell off of you," thanks.." you said and he nodded," your welcome Touka" he said and the door opened and Suigetsu walked in," Orochimaru the hokage wants to speak with you on the phone" he said and smiled over at you then looked over at Orochimaru," I see i'm coming...oh, and get miss Touka something to eat" he said and Suigetsu nodded," alright....Touka...that name is pretty cool actually" he said and walked out with Orochimaru leaving you by yourself.

'so care to explain now?' Tobirama asked

'  ok ok' you said and started explaining

-after explaining-