Bowl cut with a problem!

(she looks a bit like this, with skin color obviously bendable, and I know I said white hair before but it's more blue actually, my bad)

y/n was walking through Konoha and enjoying the warm sunlight after being discharged from the hospital, but what transpired in her dreams still clouded her mind. The realm she had been creating in her mind was directly linked to her past somehow but at the same time..... it wasn't. She sighed and walked into the patch of forest near the main streets of Konoha and sat under the shade of a tree. Her entire journey was still weighing on her mind before a loud voice shook her from her thoughts.

"Eight Inner Gates! First Gate of Opening!" 

"huh?"

She looked up and saw a giant tree about to fall on top of her," eh?...... EH?!" she immediately got up and moved out of the way of the tree before it crushed her and ended this whole fanfiction. She fell flat on her face after she had dodged the tree and made it out alive. A tick marked appeared on her head and she got up," HEY WHO THE HELL-" she stopped yelling when she saw Rock Lee and Metal Lee talking about something a few yards away," ......oh"

'.....' y/n couldn't hear them but she knew the hokage' had faces similar to this.

' y/n couldn't hear them but she knew the hokage' had faces similar to this

'....' the silence in her head passed.

'OI WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!' of course Tobirama was first to yell something and the others followed suit.

'Touka are you okay?!' Hashirama sounded concerned as Minato was silent but y/n could feel the concern rolling off him in waves

'she's fine or else we wouldn't still be here' the third said coolly 

'Saru is right, I'm fine guys'

She walked towards Metal and Rock Lee," hey! a warning would have been nice guys, I'd rather nor be a pancake today!" she greeted them with a smile. Her words made Rock Lee reel back," I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THERE!" he bowed in apology and Metal Lee looked just as shook up," it's alright, a ninja's gotta be on their toes all the time anyway right? what are you guys doing? and what's that?" she pointed to the necklace on Metal Lee's neck. Rock Lee seemed to notice it too," huh? is that some sort of necklace Metal?" he asked and Metal nodded nervously," Oh!" he lifted up his necklace," it's something that cures anxiety" he said and Rock Lee looked a bit stumped and put the hand that was previously resting on his hip down," anxiety?" he asked and Metal Lee responded rather quickly," I absolutely cannot afford to get nervous during this training" he lifted the necklace up proudly," so I found it online! it really makes me feel great!" y/n was a bit shocked by his words and her eyebrow twitched," online?"