Exposed

Matt's POV: After making my way to me and Gabby's room, I sighed as I walked in while looking at her as she played on her iPad. Gabby seemed confused however as to why I just walked into our room without the fridge. "Where's the fridge?" I then sighed and looked at her before going to show her the text. "That's why I don't have the fridge with me right now." Gabby then went to grab my phone and read the text I got from Christie. "Shit, that means Antonio's been exposed too. Wait, what does that mean when it comes to their kids or even Violet? Should we go back?"

I shook my head when she said that before going to sit in bed next to her. "I am not sure that's a good idea considering I am not in the mood to get exposed to it again. And we have to think about both the twins and Louie. By the way, where is Louie?" Gabby then smiled at me. "Washroom. That means I have a minute to make you feel better." Going to grab my hand while cuddling up to me, Gabby went to kiss me softly. Meanwhile, I wrapped my arm around her back and just held her close while putting my hand on her butt. "God, I love it when you kiss me."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Listen, your sister is going to make it through this okay? She is going to test negative like last time and we are going to be fine. However, I would rather stay here like the plan originally was for the summer. Violet can go live with her dad...I mean unless that's not an option?" I then looked at her. "Shit, my sister has full custody. What does that mean for her? We are the only ones she would probably trust to take care of her other than my mom." Gabby nodded and agreed. "Then your mom will take care of her okay?"

I nodded when she said that before going to grab her hand. "I hope that we are never exposed again. The idea of having to dream of a life without you or the kids is not something I want to think about." Gabby nodded when I said that before going to kiss me softly. "Well be lucky that you are never going to have to think about it. I am never, ever leaving your arms again. However, you are going to have to take me on a honeymoon someday. I hate to say this but...I think after this, at least when the twins are old enough, we deserve to go on a vacation just the two of us."

Gabby then went to whisper to me. "And I mean it, just the two of us." I nodded and smiled. "That sounds perfect. Maybe we can go to New York City or even Paris." Gabby smiled when I said Paris. "Oh that sounds perfect. In a hotel room with a view of the Eiffel Tower. And then it would be a shadow over us while we are laying down in bed one night...making love to each other in the city of love." I smirked when she said that and went to kiss her softly when Jay knocked at the door. "Oh c'mon, right when we are dreaming of a Paris Honeymoon."

Jay laughed when I said that. "Well unfortunately, your dream is going to have to be delayed for a while considering your kids are so young and we are currently in the middle of a pandemic." I nodded when he said that before going to help him with the fridge. Carrying it to the table that they had in there, I smiled before going to plug it into the outlet. "Now, remember to let it get cold before you put any bottles in here." Gabby nodded when he said that. "Thanks for you help Jay." I agreed and smiled at him. "You want me to help with supper or are you good?"

Jay bit his lip and nodded. "I am going to need help considering I do not know what Louie likes to eat. So, I will text you when I am back. I am going into town to get some steaks. You guys need anything?" Gabby then nodded. "Yeah, I need some deodorant. Get whatever Erin likes." Jay then looked at her. "What about other female products?" I then turned to look at Gabby. "Oh, those...I am going to go buy myself. Sorry but you are not buying that for my wife!" Gabby laughed when I said that. "I am fine for a while. I just forgot my deodorant. Been using Matt's."

Turning to look at her, I smiled. "I know that I was turning the nob too early. Normally, I time it so that it's not done yet." Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "Listen Jay, you go for Erin today and you can watch the kids tomorrow. We can go get something for lunch...just me and Matt and then we can stop at the local drugstore so that we can get everything we need. I mean, if you are okay with grabbing food at a restaurant here Matt?" I nodded and smiled. "That sounds like the perfect date. Let's just hope that Jay doesn't disturb this date!"

Jay then nodded. "I deserve that. And that is why I will gladly watch the kids with Will's help." That's when Will came downstairs. "What's this about with my help?" Turning to look at him, he smiled. "Matt wants to take Gabby out to lunch tomorrow. I said that we could watch the kids." Will nodded when Jay said that. "Yeah, so that I can laugh when you screw up." Gabby then got scared when he said that. "Oh, you are definitely not watching our kids without Erin then. If she isn't okay with watching them...then we are not going out for lunch okay Matt?" I nodded.

"Honestly, I am already doubting whether it is a good idea to leave the kids with them too." Jay then looked at us when she said that. "Do you think that we can't take care of kids?" Gabby then bit her lip. "Fine, tonight...we are going to have a competition. You give me tasks. If I complete them correctly, you pay for me and Erin to go out and have a nice dinner tomorrow. If you win, then I will watch the kids tonight and pay for you to go stay in a hotel for a  night." Gabby then looked at him when he said that and nodded. "You're on. By the way, I want a suite!" 

I nodded when she said that. "I will reserve it. You give me a refund if you loose." Jay laughed and nodded as he went to shake his hand....however he just doesn't know how bad he's going to loose this bet.