Hard Decisions

Emily's POV

"Everything is spinning" Hanna whispered in my ear while I helped her walk up the stairs. She really had too much shots. I know she was just happy for my win. Beside that she is in her own home so it's fine.

"I take care of you don't worry" I whispered back.

"Thaaaank you" She looked back at me and stopped walking. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

I chuckled and looked back.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I think I juuust remembered something from..." She wasn't ending the sentence so I asked her what she meant. She just shook her head and kept walking.

"I don't waaaant to sleep I want to hang" She said and stopped walking up again. I was thinking about picking her up.

"The party is over and you need clearly to rest babe" I said and pulled her hand the stairs up. We were finally upstairs. It took a long time.

I was helping her to her room and sat her on the bed. I heard a loud car park outside and was feeling uneasy. I don't wanna see Tom. He would send me away even this late.

It wasn't Tom.

Thank god.

I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Hanna wasn't here.

I couldn't see her. How did she walk away that quickly in her state? I didn't hear her walk out. I started panicking when I thought about her walking the stairs down alone.

I rushed to the stairs.

No where to be seen. My eyes grew wide. I looked around hecticly.

I let out a long relieved breath when I saw her walk out of the bathroom. She was walking to me slowly. I took her hand and pulled her to the room.

————————

"I don't want you to drink like this when you're in England without me. I don't even know why you drank that much, usually you know your boundaries" I said and ran my hand over her head.

"I love you. Thank you fooor taking care of me" She muttered and looked at me with big eyes.

I touched her chin and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I love to take care of you" I puckered my lips. She touched my shoulders and pressed her lips tightly on mine. I deepened it a little bit before I pulled slowly away.

"I love you too" I whispered and kissed her hand softly. She grinned and smiled at me.

"How polite" She whispered and sat up. She started grabbing my cheek and caressing it while concentrating her eyes on it. I watched her eyes get heavy. She was about to fall asleep.

"I don't waaant Wayne's opinion" She muttered and looked at me. I almost couldn't hear her. I'm not sure if I really heard it correctly. Did she say my dads name?

"Huh? What did you say?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her confused.

She shook her head.

She touched the ring on my finger. She took it off my finger for some reason. I sat up on the bed and looked at her irritated.

"Em. Let's noooot get...married. I..we have time until after college I..look.." She started talking.

"Huh? Are you crazy?" I said and looked for the make up wipes. "No I'm serious, I can't maaarry you" She said and sat even more up.