Fights

Hannas Pov

"I'm sorry" I said to Emily. She was putting on her shoes in the locker room. She showed me her back.

She looked sad down.

"I'm really sorry" I touched her shoulder trying to turn her around so she would look at me. She grabbed her shoes out and sat down on a bank putting them on.

"I'm sorry" I said for the third time kneeling down in front of her touching her knees.

She looked at me. Her hair was wet. She just came back from practice. She looked like an angel.

She was trying to put her shoes on.

"I was a brat" I said looking guilty at her. She looked at me. "A annoying brat" I said

"I'm such a idiot" I said

She started caressing my cheek shaking her head.

"You're no such things" She whispered softly.

I sighed feeling more guilty than before. I kissed her.

"You're lovely" She said

I touched her hand and kissed it. We looked at each other.

I noticed her swim colleagues looking at us.

"What's going on? Why were you so mad at me?" She asked looking in my eyes for an answer. "I didn't mean to make you angry" She said

I shook my head. "Let's not talk about this here"

"I wanna know" She cut me off.

"No it's..it's dumb" I said

"Please tell me" She whispered

"I can work at it"

"It's not you darling" I said

"I read the diary and..forget it" I said

"It was something I did in the past? Something I did long ago?" She asked while her eyes grew a little.

"I told you it's dumb. I read the diary and you..lied to me" I said

She was silent.

"I'm sorry. I realized that it was over two years ago. It was not fair to be mad at you" I said again and hugged her. She didn't hugged me back.

"I'm gonna go and practice again" She said and stood up. She looked annoyed.

"You just were" I said following her.

She threw her shoes away. They looked at us. I grabbed her hand.

"Em don't make a scene" I said

"Babe" I said taking her shoes.

"Em wait"

"No" She said walking back to the direction she came from.