Please Save Your Tears

Lexis POV

"Oh no! Did she leave?! Where is Emily?? Em!" Hanna was rushing down the stairs. She looked alarmed at me and Kate. We just looked blankly and clueless back.

"She left ten minutes ago" Kate said and looked at the door. Hanna was closing the zipper on her dress while listening.

"Crap!" Hanna sighed annoyed and took her phone out and did something. I guess she was texting.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked after a little while.

"I gotta drive after her before Wayne talks to her" She said and grabbed her keys. "This is all my fault" She said before she left. The door shut loudly.

I can't hear the name Emily anymore.

I hope Wayne doesn't talk to her either. It would be far more better when Hanna would blow away the wedding. They could argue. I hope they fight. Yes. That's not morally correct but I'm not perfect.

Hannas POV

"I was about to tell her. I wanted to tell her. I'm here for that" I said to Wayne and noticed Emily deep asleep on her couch. I thought she was upstairs. I'm glad she didn't notice me.

"I could do that too Hanna. When she wakes up I'm gonna have a conversation with her" Wayne said and and gave me a grin.

"No! I'm gonna talk to her" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sorry. I just really don't want Emily to fight with you. Her Dad. She adores you" I said and got really mad at myself! Why didn't I talk to her yesterday about it? Or today? Yesterday we were having a date night and today, well.

"That's really great of you Hanna" He said

I really didn't wanted to talk to him. He thinks I'm not good enough for his daughter doesn't he. This or he wants Emily to concentrate on her career which she absolutely should. But in which way would our long distance relationship hinder that?

I am not believing the reasons he told me.

"Can you tell her to meet me home before Ceces catwalk party" I said and grabbed my keys. He nod his head and gave me a grin. "Surely" He said and walked back to the kitchen.

I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes before I left.

——————————/——-////——/————————

Emily's POV

"I got this look and whole outfit from Cece. She told me to wear it so you can save your jokes Kate. I was told to wear it. Don't even start" I said feeling a little bit embarrassed when I walked in the house holding my shake.

"I didn't even wanted to say something" She grinned and hide her mouth with her hand. She let out a big laugh and put her other hand on her mouth hiding it.

I sighed annoyed and touched my hips.

"Sorry but everything is so pink! Is that leather?! Is there Barbie girl written on the side? Emily why would you choose that?!" She laughed and laughed while looking at me and told me she would never buy or wear something like that.

"I didn't choose it" I said and looked at me down.

"Cece said I need to wear it. A blonde would be too classic and she said it fits fine and looks sexy" I said and looked at Kate.