Champion

Hannas Pov

"Champion!"

Emily giggled in my kisses. I wasn't letting her go. I was holding her tight. I kissed her harder and started hugging her back tight.

"Ha..mpfh..Hanna" She laughed and gave me a kiss back.

"You were unbelievable!" I said and started giving her pecks on her face.

"People are staring" She laughed

I turned around. Emilys whole swim team was looking at us. I guess they wanted to congratulate Emily too.

"Uh yeah sorry I can wait" I said taking a step back.

They all started congratulating her.

"Now I'm all yours" She said after they were gone. She hugged me tight. I was giving her lightly kisses on her neck.

"You were so great" I said looking at her.

"Angel you didn't even had to try to win"

She looked shyly away.

"Stop being so shy it turns me so on" I said

"You're the best swimmer in the world you can be proud"

"I'm not the best swimmer in the world Hanna maybe from the school" She said

"You are" I said and pressed her hard to the lockers. She shrieked a little up not expecting that.

I grinned.

"What are you gonna do with me?" She asked leaning on my ear. I closed my eyes at her seductive tone.

"Whatever you waaa..ah!" I noticed my mom and her mom standing behind us. I didn't even heard them walk in.

Emilys dad walked in too and Emily ran in his arms. He looked very proud at her.

"You were phenomenal!"

"Thank you I got it in my genes" She said

Later

"What are you doing? It's midnight you have school tomorrow" My mom asked. I was laying on the couch and watching tv.

"I'm missing my girlfriend" I sighed

"She's spending time with her father you can sleep alone for a couple days" She said

"No I can't" I pouted

I played with the remote. The door flung open.

"Baby!" I smiled seeing Emily

I looked at her.

She walked over to the couch and laid immediately on me down.

"What are you doing here your parents.."

"Have no idea I'm here" She cut me off and gave me a peck.

I looked surprised at her taking her gorgeous face in my hands.

"I missed you too much" She said and gave me a kiss. I smiled when she pulled away.

"Ugh! I love you!" I said pulling her in.

After a while we pulled away.

She gave me a smile.

"I locked the door how did you came in honey?" My mom asked closing and locking the door again.

"I have keys" Emily pulled back from my kiss. I pouted. She chuckled before pressing her lips on mine again. I pulled away and looked at her.

"Before we go to sleep can we have a romantic bath?" I said and ran my hands over her back.