Alison I missed you

Hannas Pov

"How long is she gonna be in New York?" Emily asked while she was unbuttoning my shirt. We were sitting in my car listening to her favorite song.

"A..week" I said

She looked surprised.

"You didn't even told me" She smiled widely. I looked at her. I smiled widely back. We were looking at each other.

"It was supposed to be a surprise" I whispered feeling my heart fill with joy noticing how happy and excited she got. Just because of me.

She grinned at me.

She touched my thigh while looking in my eyes. "I can have you all by myself?" She whispered and kissed my cheek. She caressed my cheek now lightly with her thumb.

I nod while she was speaking.

"Yeah" I smiled

I looked in her exciting eyes. She laughed and chuckled.

I was staring at her.

She kissed me

She kissed my cheek over and over again. I couldn't stop my laugh.

"It's so sweet really" I said

"What is?" She asked

"You!" I said

She looked at me. She grinned and gave me a lightly peck on the lips.

"I'm gonna stay with you the whole week" She said hugging me tight. I hugged her back closing my eyes and enjoying the hug. She was warm and soft.

"You smell really good" I muttered when she pulled back. She furrowed an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?" She asked running slowly her fingers between my breasts.

"Em" I said shyly putting her hand away.

"It's daylight and we're in a car. Someone could watch us" I said

"I'm sorry it's just is too good to be true that we are really having the house for ourselves for a week. Your mom is gone. My mom is in Texas we don't even have school. I.."

"Does this mean you give me more attention now?" I cut her off sitting more up looking interested at her.

"I always give you my all attention" She said.

She gave me a flower she picked from the grass earlier when she thought I didn't looked.

I took it. "Thank you very much my love. Where you got this all of the sudden?" I grinned.

She chuckled and grinned.

I touched her cheeks with my hands.

I was about to kiss her. I backed away.

"We could have a romantic dinner tonight" She said

I nod while grinning. She looked so cute. I kissed her cheek.

We slowly leaned in to kiss.

"Wait tomorrow we could go to.."

"Just kiss me already" I cut her off and kissed her.

I pressed my thumb on her cheekbone while kissing her.

I licked her cheek when we pulled away.

"You're silly" She said

I pecked her lips. She looked at me and pecked my lips back. I did the same. We kissed. She deepened the kiss while touching my neck. We were kissing in rhythm. It started to be a steady make out.