Are you freaked out?

Emilys Pov

"Maybe you should've stayed home and rest" I said and parked my car in the school parking lot. I looked at Hanna. She was touching her sleeves while staring out of the window.

"I'm just a little tired but I'm fine" She said and looked at me. She gave me a weak smile. She was about to open the car door.

I was worrying a little bit. Last night she had a nightmare. At first I thought it would go away but then she started screaming. It woke me up. Her heartbeat was so fast it made me worry all night.

Eventually she fell asleep in my arms but I kept staring at her in case she would get another one. I don't even know if I really slept at all.

The thought of her going through that alone makes me feel sick.

I tried my best to be there for her. Hold her. Make her feel safe. She was shaking all night. She wasn't letting me go.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up all night. I know you must be tired as well" She said looking at me. She looked sorry. She touched my hand and looked at me.

"I told you to stop apologizing" I muttered while I caressed her check.

She kissed my hand.

"I love you" I whispered

We were looking at each other. She pressed my hand on her cheek and closed her eyes.

"My wonderful angel" She whispered

I leaned it to kiss her lips. I heard a car park in the near. I looked at it.

"That's all his fault" I said

"He touched you with his car that stupid idiot. He scared you" I saw Gus walk out of his car and felt my anger stir up.

"No. I walked right into his car. I didn't checked my surroundings" Hanna said touching my arm. "It was my own fault" She said letting my hand go.

I was silent and looked away.

"He didn't had to scream at you" I muttered after a while.

"You gave him a blue eye. That's enough, don't you think? Leave him alone okay" She said touching my hand. She touched my cheeks and kissed me softly.

I looked at her when she pulled away. Her hand was on my cheek.

"But you have nightmares because of that incident" I said resting my face more on her hand. Her thumb was pressed against my cheek. I was looking in her blue eyes.

"My fiancé is there to help me get through them" She said.

I smiled at her.

"She's not in town right now. Her name is Clary" She said with a grin.

"Shut up" I giggled and leaned in.

I smiled widely before I pressed my lips on hers. We kissed in a slow rhythm. I was enjoying it very much until she pulled away when her her phone rung. Her eyes grew when she saw who it was.

"I..I gotta get that" Hanna said

She walked hectic out and closed the door.

What?

She walked hastily back in my car. She kissed my cheek before storming away again. She blew me a kiss while answering her phone.

I watched her walk into the school.

Hannas Pov

"A surprise? What if I have other plans? You don't surprise someone with that kind of stuff" I said and lowered my voice when I walked into the school building.