-Trust Issues- Part 2

Hannas Pov

"I'm right here see. If you want to talk about it that would help me a bit understand. We should talk about it" I was having my arms around Emily's stomach. I was hugging her back and was staring at her shoulder. It was late in the night and we were talking for a while.

"Can't we just fall asleep together in peace?" She asked in an tired voice.

"I'm sorry" I said and closed my eyes.

"Don't apologize" She touched my hand that was on her stomach and put hers over it. We held hands now. I am getting spoiled by so much affectionate touches and so much contact. I could smell the scent of her hair and her skin. We haven't slept like this in a long while, I don't know how I could sleep these days without her. I don't think there is a better place really.

And my dad can't annoy us anymore, he left and went back to New York. I thought her Dad left too but now his flight got canceled too at last minute. That means he stays a little bit more until he gets a new flight.

I can't say I'm glad that he's staying.

But that all does not matter right now when she's beside me.

"I'm sorry. I'm the worst girlfriend" She whispered

"You're not, don't say that. I should let you sleep. I'm glad you're here" I said and kissed her shoulder. I squeezed her hand. She wanted to turn around. I felt her turn around in my arms. She looked at me. It was a little dark I'm not sure if she could see me.

"Do you mean what you said earlier?" She asked

"What?" I asked and touched her cheek.

"You said I mean everything to you when we were on that couch after I ran out of the kitchen. You said I was..."

"I mean the things I say Em" I pressed my forehead on hers. "I'm crazy for you. Always" I said and felt her lips on the corner of my mouth. She was trying to find my lips. "Here my love" I whispered into her lips. We kissed. I closed my eyes. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get a bad dream tonight. Not when she's right here.

——————————////////////—————————

"I cook whatever my Angel wants" I said and stood behind the kitchen table. I was ready to make breakfast for everyone but especially for my love.

Ugh I can't even describe how good it was to sleep with her in my arms again.

I can't lie and say I'm not worried and confused because of the way she's acting. I'm thinking non stop about it. I'm wondering if I did something or if I said something. She shut a little down and started questioning me and my intentions. It's awful that she thinks I'm doubting our relationship just because I took back the engagement. I know it was sudden and I said words I shouldn't have said.

She asked me last night if I still felt pressured.

Of course I said no but I feel like she's not believing me entirely.

I need to show her how I feel about her. Maybe words are not enough. I'm trying everything to make it better. So no more drama anymore. Please.

"I thought we were gonna eat breakfast at my house. I mean my Dad stays a little bit longer, I need to go home" She said and smiled at me.

I was baffled when Emily told me he's gonna stay in Rosewood. Even if it's just for a day or two, seeing him would only make my blood boil. He's the reason I took back the engagement which lead to a lot of problems.

She admires her dad. But that doesn't mean he's all over perfect. I was thinking last night a lot about telling her the truth.

She noticed something is not right. And I would hate to lose her trust. I don't even know if I can fully safe it at this point. She's not trusting me fully and I need to change that.