8 - Argument

October 1st, 2021 around 12 PM

Hey come on the serpents aren't bad

Oh really?

Then explain the 479 crimes they've committed in the past year and a half alone. And those are just the ones RPD knows about.

Most Of those we were accused of with no proper evidence against us.

Vandalism is illegal, therefore a crime.

I know but that's not even that bad. Plus the Northside writes all types of fucked up shit on the Southside.

Where's your evidence?

We don't have any because RPD pays people to power wash the graffiti away.

At least the northsiders don't rob and attack people

we don't attack innocent people. And we steal because we're broke. I have no problem breaking into a Tesla model X to take the spare change from your cup holders while you blow your nose into a $100 handkerchief.
(Magnus Chase reference anyone?)

That doesn't make what you do any less illegal. Or morally wrong.

What you think is morally wrong is what I call surviving.

Whatever T. Clearly this was a mistake.

Hey come on.

Seriously dude.

I didn't think me being a serpent was such a big deal. Can we just act like this didn't happen?

Okay I didn't want to do this so soon but I really think you're about to block me and I'm trying so fucking hard to finally learn to like people again and I've gotten somewhere with you and I don't wanna fuck it up this quick. Honey can you please meet me somewhere? Please I'm literally begging I don't wanna ruin this but my point isn't going through on text and I need to see you in person.

Fine but I pick the place and the time.

That is completely fine by me

Alright good. Tomorrow @ Sweetwater River 11:00 PM it's a Friday night, you should be able to go. If you're more than 5 minutes late I'm leaving, blocking you and giving up on this. Please don't disappoint me T

Cheryl demanded. Demanded that she be there on time. Demanded her respect and attention. But the last line, so soft, so optimistic. Toni better not fuck it up.