Chapter 4: Megatron Returns

North Atlantic - 07:13 Hrs

Out in the Atlantic, a cargo ship sails through the seas. Just then a small object slam into the deck, but the crew did not see the impact. Out comes Ravage after he stole the shard from the base last night. Then a group of Construticons appeared on the deck before jumping from the ship and into the sea. Little do they know that they are being tracked.

U.U.S. Topeka, SSN

The submarine is on patrol when the sonar detects the Construticons.

"Conn, Sonar. Gained new contact, bearing 214, and possible hostile, confirmed for project Deep Six Drop Point." A sailor said to his captain.

"What do you got?" the captain asked.

"SU pulled five contracts at 5,000 feet, diving fast."

At Diego Garcia, Cisco and the Justice League are chatting, when the alarms blares. They rushed to the monitors and Cisco approaches an officer.

"What do we got?" Cisco asked him.

"U.S.S Topeka detected 5 contacting diving at 5000 feet." The soldier said to him.

"Something's not right." Laurel said.

"They're probably going to revive Megatron." Cisco said.

"Shit! Diggle, J'onn, head for the Atlantic ASAP. Do not let the revive Megatron!" Sara said.

" We're on it." John said.

Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter transforms into their suits and took off.

Back at the Topeka, the US sub continues to track Construticons.

"Never seen anything dive that deep that fast. Man battle stations. A sailor said.

"Chief of the watch, man battle stations!"

"Man battle stations!" said the Chief of the Watch.

An alarm blares in the sub. They're headed off in pursuit the threat.

"Helm, left full rudder, all ahead two-thirds."

"Left full ruddder, two-thirds."

"Dive, Go deep."

The Topeka begins diving into the ocean. 300 miles from the sub, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter are flying as fast as they can to catch up to the sub.

"Sara, the Topeka is diving in. We have detected Construticons heading towards the Lurithian Abyss." John said.

"You got to stop them!" Sara said.

"Copy that." John said before he and J'onn dive inside.
_________________________________

At the Pentagon, General Morshower rushes to the Command Center as he sees the military at high alert.

"Status report." Morshower said.

"The nets protecting NBE One are screaming, sir." An officer said to the general.

"That is 9,300 fathoms down and no confirmed DSRVs on site?" Morshower asked.

"None, sir." He replied back to him.

"Then people, we've got a problem! Get Justice League online!" Morshower said.

"Yes, sir!" he said.

The Constructicons reaches the ocean floor. They find Megatron all covered up with dirt and a couple of sea animals. Ravage swims to Megatron and out comes a little Decepticon who is a doctor.