Chapter 9: Arriving in Egypt

At an unknown desert area, everything was quiet until an explosion occurs. Everyone was thrown off the ground. Simmons was thrown down a hill. Barry and Oliver were tossed together. Mikaela and Leo were tossed somewhere. Bumblebee was thrown as well as Mudflap and Skids. Sara and Sam hit the ground but his hand was burned from the teleportation. Kara and Cisco were tossed but Kara caught Cisco and safety landed.

"Unh... ah. Well, that wasn't so bad." Jetfire said getting up. "At least we're on the right planet."

Wheelie was thrown in the air before hitting Jetfire and fell onto the ground.

"Hey, that freaking hurt!" He shouts.

"Oh my God.[Gasping] Where are we?" Simmons asked.

Leo was on the ground with Mikaela on top.

"God. Oh my God, what a beautiful face." This would be a perfect moment, except you landed on my testicles. Please, get off."

Mikaela gets off of Leo and shouts for Sam, "Sam!"

"Where are we? Simmons!" Sam said as he rushes towards them.

"Hey! Yeah!" Simmons shouts and waves at them.

"Barry!" Cisco shows as he and Kara ran to the others seeing Barry and Oliver okay.

"Sara!" Oliver shouts as he runs towards the others.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." Leo then looks around and sees rocks around, "What is this? It's Vegas."

"You guys okay?" Sam asked them.

"Yeah." Mikaela replied.

"Hey, I think we're in Vegas!" Leo shouts as he rushes towards the others.

"That really, really hurt." Simmons said to Jetfire, "You're just lucky that I didn't get hurt. People could have gotten killed, okay? And if I would have gotten hurt, you would have heard from my at-"

"Oh, shut up!" Jetfire said, "I told you I was opening a space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt."

" Egypt?" Oliver asked in confusion.

"When did you..." Sam stuttered, "when did you tell us. You didn't tell us anything. You didn't tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt?"

"I could have just opened a breach to Egypt. You could have just ask!" Cisco shouts.

"Don't get snippy with me, fleshling! You were duly informed!" Jetfire said as he sits down. The others reach to Jetfire.

"Can you just stop for a second?" Sam demanded, "Can you focus? Can you tell us why we're in Egypt so we can all have a little bit of semblance of peace and mind?"

"This planet was visited by our race once before, by our earliest ancestors, a millennium ago." The old Decepticon explained, "They we're on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon, the lifeblood of our race. Without it, we'll all perish, oxidize and rust, like my wretched self! Do you have any idea what it's like slowly fall apart and die?"

"Let's not get episodic, okay? Old-timer? Simmons said politely, " Beginning. Middle. End. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it."

"Somewhere buried in this desert, our ancestors built a great machine. It harvest Energon... by destroying suns." Jetfire said.

"Destroy suns?" Sam asked.

"You mean blow them up?" Leo asked.

"Yes. You see, in the beginning, there were seven Primes, our original leaders. And they set out into the universe, seeking distant suns to harvest. The Primes set out with one rule: Never destroy our planet with life. Until one of them tried to defy this rule. And his name forevermore was... the Fallen," He then creates a hologram projectile of the ancient enemy while he continues.

"He despised the human race and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. The only way to activate it is with a legendary key called the Matrix of Leadership."

A race of Cybertronians are killing each other for the key. It is an oval shape device with crystals inside.

"A great battle took place over possession of the Matrix. The Fallen was stronger than his brothers, so they had no choice but to steal... and hide it from him. In the ultimate sacrifice, they gave their lives to seal the Matrix away in a tomb made of their very own bodies, a tomb we cannot find."

The Primes raised their arms and begin glowing. They perform a kamikaze and buried themselves with the Matrix inside.

"Somewhere, buried in this desert, that- deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is and if he finds the tomb of the Primes, your world will be no more."

"Okay, how do we stop him?" Mikaela asked Jetfire.

"Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen." Jetfire answered.

"Optimus Prime?" Sam and Kara said at the same time.

Jetfire heard it and got down to their level. "So you've meet a Prime? Why, you must have met a great descendant. Is he alive, here on this planet?"

Kara looks down to the floor with sadness. Sam places his arm on her for comfort, "He sacrificed himself to save me and Kara."

"So, he's dead. Without a Prime, it's impossible. No one else can stop the Fallen."

"So, the same energy that's gonna be used to reactivate the machine... could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus and bring him back to life?"

"It was never designed for that purpose, but it is an energy like no other."

"So then how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me?"

"Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. What you carved in the sand, it's your clue. When dawns alights the Dagger's Tip, three kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway! Go now! Go!"

"Okay, we'll all go." Simmons said.

The group leaves to search for the Tomb of the Primes before the Decepticons do.

"That was my mission. It's your mission now. Go before the Decepticons find me and find you."

Sam, Kara, Barry, Oliver, Cisco, Sara, Mikaela, Simmons, Leo and the three Autobots head off to the Dagger's Tip.