Chapter 14: The End of the Beginning

The battle of Giza was over. Some parts of the historical land were destroyed. More than 40 US Marines are killed and hundreds wounded. Sam then sees Optimus and Supergirl behind the Sphinx. Optimus releases Jetfire's parts as he walks to them. In Kara's hand was the Matrix of Leadership. Everyone was reunited. Sam and Mikaela are reunited.

"Took all this for you to tell me that you love me." Mikaela said to him.

"You said it first." Sam replied back.

Ron and Judy had meet up with them along with Bumblebee. From a hill, Simmons, Leo, Mudflap and Skids arrived. Lennox shakes hands with Simmons. The Justice League are reunited with Oliver, Barry, Kara, Sara, and Cisco. Kara looks at Optimus who smiles at her.

Out at sea on an aircraft carrier, Optimus is in his alt-mode while the others are below deck in the their vehicle mode. Kara is on Optimus' shoulder looking at the sun set. Sam and Mikaela are looking at Optimus.

"Thank you, Sam. For saving my life." Optimus said to him.

"You're welcome. Thank you for believing in me." Sam said.

"Our races united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face... together. I am Optimus Prime. And I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on."

After a few hours of sailing, the carrier reaches to Diego Garcia and all of the Autobots have departed the ship. Ray was wounded from the battle earlier. They quickly helped the Atom.

"Hang in there, J'onn." Lennox said.

The soldiers place him on the stretcher. Alex reaches him to comfort him. As they place him in Ratchet.

"You did great out there, J'onn." Alex said.

"It's what I do. I protect people." J'onn said.

For several months, the Allies are still hunting down any remaining Decepticons. Sam returns to college to complete his education. Kara was looking at the beach when Optimus arrives in his hologram human form. He wraps his arm around her. She smiles and turns to him.

"I'm glad that we're home." Kara said.

"Kara, I knew you come for me." Optimus said.

"We're stronger together, as long as we stay together,  we'll be ready for anything." Kara said.

"Agreed." Optimus replied.

"I love you, Optimus." Kara said.

"I love you too." Optimus said.

They wrapped their arms around each other as they hugged. They then continued to watch the sun.
  ___________________________________

[Meanwhile...]

In a desert in Africa, Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave who is now on Earth are planning their next move. A Decepticon arrives to meet up with them.

"It is good to see you fully reactivated and perfect timing as well." Megatron said to him, Soundwave shows a holographic image of a nuclear facility. "Travel to this abandon nuclear facility in Chernobyl and retrieve this item. Optimus believes that he struck a fatal blow to mr plans, but nothing could be further from the truth. Operation Pillar cannot be stopped. Earth and its resources will soon be mine and Cybertron shall be born anew!"

There you go! That second one completed. Coming up next is Justice League Transformers: The Dark Side of the Moon.