Chapter 10: The Dagger's Tip

They drive down the roads to the Pyramids in Giza.

"Okay, here's what my CIA contact says. Ancient Sumerians used to call the Gulf of Aqaba the "Dagger's Tip." Simmons explained.

"That's the Dagger's Tip." Sam said.

"It's part of the Red Sea. Divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade. 29.5 degrees north, 35 east. Here it is." Simmons shows them the GPS.

"First thing we've got to get Optimus to the Dagger's Tip." Sam said.

"How are you gonna get him halfway around the world?" Leo asked.

"I'm gonna make a call." Sam said.

They reach to a fork of the road when three Egyptian police cruisers spotted them.

"We got cops... Barry shouts.

They pass the cops and they drove off.

"I know, I know..." Simmons said.

"I can't go to prison." Leo said in a panic.

"Sam, we got to get off this road and lay low." Simmons said.

They head into a village before Oliver shot a smokescreen arrow. The cops passed through the smoke before it dissolves. Oliver emerges from a doorway and sees the cops left.

"Ok, we're clear." Oliver said.

"Man, stupid cops! Ah-ha-ha!" Mudflap said.

"This is what's called blending in like a ninja." Skids said.

"Shut up or I'll blend my fist into your face." The Red Twin argued.

"They're gone." Mikaela said. She reveals herself from a black mask and Oliver emerges from a corner of a building.

"Okay, we're running of time. I gotta make a call to Lennox-" Sam said.

"You're on the Worldwide Wanted List." Simmons warned, "Try calling one base, they'll track you here in seconds. CIA is all over this place!"

"You're gonna call." Sam said to him.

"Oh. Okay. That's a good idea. I mean, I just had my mind on other things like winding up in an Egyptian prison." Simmons said.

"Do we have a choice?" Kara asked before Simmons sees a pay phone to make a call to Lennox.
  __________________________________

New Jersey Airforce Base

All the Autobots are loaded up into the planes preparing for departure. John and the Justice League are on standby.

"This is the worst mistake Galloway has ever made." John said in frustration, "There's no way we can win this war."

"At least you got to sucker punch him in the face." Laurel said.

"I wanted to punch him or better yet, burn him." Mick said.

"NEST departure, 2100 hours"

"So, we're shipping him back to base. This is such a mistake." Lennox said.

A NEST soldier arrives with a cell phone, "Major Lennox, phone call."

"Lennox, I'm with the kid." Simmons said, "The kid. You know, the one with the attitude, right? Also the superheroes. Listen, we need the truck. The truck. We got a possible resurrection going on over here. You're not gonna believe where we are. Codename: Tut, as in Tutankhamen. Back of a dollar bill. Coordinates for airdrop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east. Write it down. Write it. He sees someone coming. "Oh my God. I got to go. Okay. Heat comes."