8 - "I slept through Saturday"

After I got the call from Karl, I had a headache which was probably caused from anxiety.

I took and aspirin and laid down in bed, trying to calm my nerves.

I didn't understand why Karl would suddenly call me. It was probably for the 10k he was going to win.

I figured he would just use me for money. But after next week, everything would change. At least one person watching MrBeast's video would recognize me as RainyDaze.

Even though it would be great for my channel to grow, it made me nervous about what Karl would think. Wait, why did I even care about him?

I felt as if the world was crashing down. I checked the time, it was nearly 4:30 pm.

I didn't feel like doing anything else today, so I passed out.

~

I woke up in my room, which was dark. I checked the time, 1:16 am.

Great, I slept through Saturday. I have to stream today and I know chat would think something is up.

It didn't feel right. Something told me not to stream but I had to, I had a schedule.

I set my phone alarm for 8 am. I needed to keep .y life together even though in my head, I was breaking.

Because for once in my life, I would be in the spotlight, but did I want it now?

Alex and Karl would be in my house. They would probably want a house tour. So they would see my streaming room. I could lock the door but then they might think that's weird.

I had to stop thinking about them though. I got up and tried to straighten up the house, going from room to room with a vacuum.

After almost two hours of intense cleaning, I was tired of the silence. I dusted and blasted music. Spotify was like my best friend.

Suddenly I heart the familiar opening of a song. One Day by Lovejoy. (it's a good song😈)

"And stop, cause why'd you have to kill my cat?" I sung, dancing around my guests room. "Why'd I have to take you back? And time and time, I play the empath. I don't know why, But some lights on in an empty pub, A toilet with the seat left up is closure like a deer in headlights,"

I knew mostly all the words, especially the chorus.

"One day, I know that you will be there. One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe. One day, oh baby, isn't life so, Fucking inconsistent?" I yelled on the top of my lungs, not caring if anyone heard. I liked screaming my heart out.

I finished cleaning and forgot about Karl, Alex and the challenge for most of the day. My alarm went off for eight and I finally had breakfast. Just plain cereal and iced tea.

I had a very large obsession with iced tea. Any tea was good but iced tea was delicious.

Anyway, I finished breakfast and decided to post a picture on Twitter.

Blurry mirror selfie with the caption, Stop, cause why'd you have to kill my cat?

I posted it and decided to check if Quackity posted. I usually leave the posting notifications off but leave the new follower notification on.

Quackity posted something about visiting 'Nueva York' as he called it. My heart sped up. Realization hit hard. What the hell was happening with my life?

It was literally just yesterday that I confessed to liking him on my stream. And now I was going to meet him in two days.

This was like the beginning of a cringy rom com, except there was nothing romantic or comedic about my spiking anxiety.

I checked my post and saw one of my followers continued the lyrics to the song with a smiley face emoji.

I had a good fan base and was thankful I got little to no hate sent towards me. But I had a bad feeling that it was all going to change really soon.