Perfect Date 🤍

Amiyah's Pov
I wake up the next morning still wrapped in Quez's arms. I slowly slide from under him and make my way to the bathroom. I try to be quiet as possible while I'm getting ready for my shower. As I'm getting undressed Quez comes and wraps his arms around me. I jump a little. "Bae weren't you just sleep?" He says. "Yea,but you weren't there anymore." I shake my head as he lets me go as I step inside the shower. He leans on the countertop. "Bae what we doing today?" I slightly yell. "Idk bae." I finish up in the shower and get out,wrapping my towel around my body. I fix my hair and makeup in the mirror as I decide on what to wear.

Quez walks in the bathroom and says

Quez walks in the bathroom and says. "Oh! Look at bae fine ass!!" I roll my eyes playfully. "Bae!" He pulls me closer by my waist. "Let's go to the movies bae." I say. "Ok bae but what we going to see?" He says. "Whatever you want bae today is your day." I turn to face him with a huge smile on my face. "Awe bae." He softly kisses me on the lips. "I'll do anything to make you happy." As we leave out the house and make our way to the car. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I check my notifications.

 My phone vibrates in my pocket and I check my notifications

Quez looks at me. "Bae you good?" I get in the car and say. "Yeah bae." He pulls out of the driveway and heads to the movies. I start to get cold and turn on the heat. He glances over at me. "You sure you good?" I sigh. "Yea but Kayla keep texting me." Quez says. "If you want to talk to her then you should bae."  I sigh. "I don't know if I should or not." I say. "I don't want to talk about that rn." He says. "Ok bae we can focus on us." I look out the window and debate on whether or not I should text Kayla back. We pull up to the movie theater and I grab my things and attempt to get out the car. Quez runs over to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I softly smile getting out the car as Quez holds his hand out for me. I softly grab his hand as he locks the car doors and we make our way towards the movie theater and inside.
After the movies
We get in the car and he drives back to the house. I sigh looking out the window as Quez rubs my thigh. "You okay?" I glance over at him. "Yea I'm just a little tired." He says. "We're almost home." I softly smile as I lean over to kiss him on the cheek. We drive for a little while longer as he pulls up in the driveway. We get out heading inside and I lay across the couch and turn on the tv. Quez says. "Bae I'm cooking,so what you want?" I say. "Bae it don't matter." He goes back in the kitchen and starts cooking I assume as I continue watching tv. I start to doze off a little and get woken up by Quez. He says. "Bae get up so you can eat." I sit up as he hands me a plate with fish and fries. I take the plate from him as I asks. "Bae where the hot sauce and ketchup?" He walks off and comes back with it. I thank him and start eating. He sits next to me and starts eating also. I finish a few minutes later and get up to put my plate in the sink. As I make my way out the kitchen Quez softly grabs me by the waist. "Did you have fun tonight?" I softly smile. "Yes I did bae." He says. "Good." I get out of his grip and make my way back over to the couch. Quez comes and sits next to me as he pulls me closer to him and wrap his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and watch tv as I begin drifting off to sleep.
      Dre's POV
It's been a few days since I heard from Kayla. She been acting distant,but I can't stop thinking about her. I finally decide to pull up on her. I get dressed and head out the door to my car. I get inside and head over to her place. I contemplate on what to say as I make my way to her house.
I pull up in her driveway and get out,walking up to the front door. As I'm about to knock the door swings open. Kayla looks at me with red puffy eyes. I start to feel bad. "What's wrong?" She says . "I lost my best friend." I sigh. "She gone come around." She snaps. "No tf she not Dre she don't want shit to do with me." I make a smart comment. "Why you so worried about her?" She says. "She was like a sister to me." I sigh. "Look just give her time to calm down." She says. "It's been a couple of days now and she's still not texting me back." I pull her closer to me. "You know she stubborn." She gets on her phone and starts texting someone. She turns her attention back on me and says. "If we going to be together then she has to approve of it." I sigh. "Ok." We chill for a few hours and she decides to leave. Someone knocks on the door and I walk towards it getting ready to open it. Chance says. "You gone let me in or what?" I step to the side letting him in. He steps inside and asks. "So,you and Kayla?" I sigh. "Amiyah has to approve of our relationship before we can be together." He says. "You should've known that." I sigh. "I didn't mean for it to happen,but it just kinda happened." He says. "Even though I was feeling her I mean I'm happy for you." I say. "I'm sorry bro." He says. "It's cool I'll find my own girl someday." We chill for awhile and he leaves. I decide to go to sleep since it's getting late.