Getting To Know Quez

Quez's Pov
I get dressed for the club that my homeboys making me go to. We get in his car and he drives off. He says. "You might find a shordy." I sigh. "I'm not really looking for anything." We get to the club and I get out,heading straight inside and sitting at the bar. Someone sits next to me and I glance over at her. "Wassup Shordy." She looks over at me. "Mhm hi." I decide to introduce myself. "I'm Quez and you are." She tells me her name. "Amiyah." I stare at her for a few seconds and lick my lips. "You Dre girl right?" She catches an attitude. "I was,but I'm single now." A girl grabs her arm and drags her off. A girl walks over to me and holds out her hand. "Your phone." I unlock my phone reluctantly hand it to her. She types something in it and hands it back to me. "That's her number." I thank her as she walks off.
My homeboys walk over to me. "What was that about?" I say. "Nothing." We leave the club and I make it home. I take a shower and put on my basketball shorts. I get in bed and decide to text Amiyah.

 I get in bed and decide to text Amiyah

I fall asleep shortly after. I wake up the next morning with a killer headache. I grab two Tylenol's and walk downstairs to fix me a glass of water. I get my phone and text Amiyah lil beautiful ass.
Me: why you won't let a nigga get to know you ma
My phone rings and I answer it not looking at the caller Id.

We spent a few minutes on the phone and I hear my mom in the background

We spent a few minutes on the phone and I hear my mom in the background. We talk for an hour and I make plans to go and visit them soon. I text Amiyah before deciding to go to the store.
Me: Oh so you ignoring me now Shordy
I throw on a fit heading to the store not really caring if I match or not. I arrive at the store and I spot Amiyah and her friend. I yell Amiyah's name and I jog up to her. She tries to walk off,but I gently grab her arms. "Why you ignoring me Ma?" She glares at me. "I just got out a relationship and I'm not trying to get in another one." I stare at her for a couple of seconds before saying anything. "My bad Ma we can just be friends then." I let her go not really wanting to pressure her into anything. I walk in the store and get everything I need since my mom and little sister coming to visit. I text Amiyah before checking out.