Letting you in

Amiyah's Pov
4 months later
I finally decided to give Quez a chance and I can honestly say I'm happy this time. I mean I was a little hesitant at first,but can you blame me? Dre been hitting me up lately, but I haven't told Quez yet.
I get woken up out my sleep by my phone blowing up.
Quez🤦🏽‍♀️🙄😍: wake up mamas
Quez🤦🏽‍♀️🙄😍: big head
Quez🤦🏽‍♀️🙄😍: mamas WAKE UP
I wake up and groan as I make my way out the bed and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff.I finish up and decide to put on something simple.

As I'm walking out the bathroom and back into my room I hear a knock on the door

As I'm walking out the bathroom and back into my room I hear a knock on the door. I walk downstairs to the door and open it. Quez grabs my waist softly and pulls me backwards as he walks in the door. He says. "Lazy ass I bet you just woke up." I roll my eyes. "I would've still been sleep too." He let's my waist go. "You needed to wake up it's 2 in the afternoon." I sit on the couch as he sits next to me. "Where you think you wearing this to?" Before I could say something Kayla comes bursting through the door. "HEY BOO!" I glare at her. "Girl." Quez smacks his lips. "Loud ass." She says. "Anyways you ready?" I look at her. "Umm... ready for what exactly?" She says. "Girl stop playing you didn't forget." Quez says. "She was sleep when you texted her,so you was texting me." Kayla says. "You always do that and then you be texting like her." I look over at Quez. "Bae I got to tell you something." He asks. "What is it bae?" I fiddle with my fingers for a second before answering him. "Dre been texting me." He asks. "Have you been texting him back?" I say. "No." He pulls me closer to him. "Aight bae then I'm not mad." He kisses me on the forehead as I smile. Kayla asks. "So,you still going with me?" I ask. "Go where?" She says. "Just come on." Quez gets up. "You just gone leave me here and bae get a jacket." I get up and walk upstairs and grab a jacket. I walk back downstairs and say to Quez. "Bae I'll only be gone for an hour or 2." I say as I kiss him. He leans back on the couch and looks over at Kayla. "Don't have my baby away from me too long." Kayla says. "Boy you'll be alright." We walk out the door and get in her car. She says. "You glowing sis I'm happy for you." I playfully roll my eyes. "Girl I'm not about to play with you." She drives off and says. "No fr sis it's a good look that means Quez doing something right." I shake my head as my phone vibrates and I get a text from Quez.

" I shake my head as my phone vibrates and I get a text from Quez