Mistakes 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

Amiyah's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I slowly slide out of Dre's arms. I walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and walk out the bathroom and go in the closet. I put on my white shorts and white top,with my bomber jacket and pink shoes. I walk out the bathroom and Dre looks at me. I hand him my phone. "Take my pics right quick."

I get my phone back from him and walk out the room,but he softly grabs my arm

I get my phone back from him and walk out the room,but he softly grabs my arm. "Why you ignoring me?" I turn around and look at him. "I don't have time for you right now Dre." He pulls me closer to him and says. "You not leaving until you talk to me." I roll my eyes. "Alright Dre." He wraps his arms around me. "Man what's up with you?" I shake my head. "Nothing I'm straight." I try to pull away,but he pulls me back. "Amiyah stop doing that shit." I look at him without saying anything. He says. "You mad at me from yesterday right?" I look quietly and my phone starts ringing. I look down and see it's Kayla calling me and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: wassup where you at
Me: at home about to leave
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: alright slide thru
Me: what you do now?
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: girl why I had to do something for you to come over
Me: cause I know you
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: uh huh just come on
Me: alright here I come
Phone convo
I hang up the phone and look at Dre. "Can you let me go now?" He lets me go and walks off.  I grab my keys and purse and walk out the room,going downstairs. As I start to walk outside Dre walks up to me and says. "How long you gone be?" I shrug 🤷🏽‍♀️ and walk to my car. I get inside and drive to Kayla's house. I plug my phone up to the charger and turn on the radio.  I pull up at her house a 45 minutes later and get out. I walk up the stairs,going on the porch and knocking on the door. Kayla comes to the door and opens it. "Wassup bih."
I walk inside and shake my head. She closes and locks the door as I walk in the living room and sit on the couch. She walks in the living room and says. "So what's up with you and Dre?" I roll my eyes. "Nothing." My phone vibrates and I see I got a text from Kaleb.
I debate on whether or not I should text him back. Kayla looks at me. "Don't do it."

"