Bettering myself 😊🤞🏽

Amiyah's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and put on my clothes and fix my hair.

I finish getting ready and I walk out the bathroom and walk in the closet and start throwing Kaleb's clothes and shoes out the closet

I finish getting ready and I walk out the bathroom and walk in the closet and start throwing Kaleb's clothes and shoes out the closet. He walks in the room and says. "Amiyah  what you doing?" I turn around and look at him. "What it look like I'm doing nigga." He walks up to me and tries to grab my arm,but I pull back. "I'm not doing this with you anymore." I push him out the way and walk out the closet. My phone rings and I walk over to my nightstand and pick it up.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Dre😍😍🥵: wassup y u sound mad
Me: no reason but we still chillin' today or what
Dre😍😍🥵: Yeah but I got to go and handle sum right quick
Me: alright
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I grab my purse and keys and walk out the room and go downstairs. I sit on the couch and get on my phone and wait on Dre. A car horn blows outside and I get up and walk outside and get in his car. He looks at me and says. "Why yo cleavage showing lil girl?" I look at him and roll my eyes. "Last I checked I'm grown and I don't have a nigga." He shakes his head and drives off. I look out the window and my phone dings repeatedly. I sigh and shake my head and pick my phone up and read it.

We come to a stop and Dre says

We come to a stop and Dre says. "Ite close yo eyes." I glare at him and close my eyes. He says. "Hold yo hands out." I reluctantly hold out my hands and he puts something in them. I open my eyes and look down and look up at Dre.

He says

He says. "What bae?" I lean over the seat and kiss him on the cheek. He says. "What was that for?" I look at him. "Just to say thank you,cause you didn't have to." He glances over at me. "I wanted to." He starts the car and drives off. I decide to turn my phone off and we pull up at a restaurant. He gets out and walks around to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I get out and thank him and he grabs my hand and we walk inside the restaurant. Dre says to the host. "Reservations for Dre." She looks at him and then at me and grabs two menus. "Ok follow me Mr.Dre." We follow her and Dre looks back at me. "You okay bbyg?" I look at him for a second. "Yeah." We sit down at the table and he grabs my hand. "Talk to me what's up?" I shake my head and look at him. "I'm just tired of no good ass niggas." He looks at me. "I feel you,but I'm different." I look at him. "Maybe you are or maybe you're not." He says. "I promise you I am." Our waitress comes over and I look through the menu and order my food and drink. Dre says. "You've been through a lot I can tell." I look at him. "You have no idea."
We finish and Dre pays for our food. We get up and walk outside and get in the car. His phone starts ringing and he answers it. I get my phone and decide to turn it back on. I text Kaleb
Me: you need to get all your shit out my house and leave.
Sent 7:59pm
I say. "You okay?" Dre doesn't say anything and continues driving. I roll my eyes and he pulls up my driveway and says. "Ima call u tomorrow." I grab my things and get out the car. I slam the door shut and walk inside my house. I walk in the kitchen and get a vase to put my roses in. I put water in the vase and sit them in the middle of the bar and walk out the kitchen. I walk upstairs in my room and take off my clothes and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and get in the bed and lay down and fall asleep.
Dre's Pov
I turn the tv off and lay down and fall asleep shortly after. I get woken up out my sleep by my phone going off. I sit up and check the time. I walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and get ready for the day. I get my phone and decide to call Amiyah. She answers on the third ring.
Phone convo
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: wassup
Me: wassup y u sound mad
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: no reason but we still chillin' today or what
Me: Yeah but I got to go and handle sum right quick
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: alright
End of convo
She hangs up the phone and I grab my keys and wallet and walk downstairs. I walk outside and get in my car and drive to the store. I pull up in the parking lot 45 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I walk around for a little and decide to get Amiyah some roses and a teddy bear. I stand in line and pay for my things and decide to check my phone. I walk out the store and get back in my car and place my items on the backseat and drive to Amiyah's house. I pull up a few minutes later and blow the horn. She walks outside and I watch her as she walks the car. I look at her and say. "Why yo cleavage showing lil girl?" She looks back at me and rolls her eyes. "Last I checked I'm grown and I don't have a nigga." I shake my head and drive off. I glance over at her and see she's looking out the window. Her phone goes off repeatedly,she sighs and shakes her head. I stop at a red light and turn to look at her. "Ite close yo eyes." She glares at me and closes her eyes. I say. "Hold yo hands out." She reluctantly holds out her hands and I reach in the backseat and grab her roses and bear. I put them in her hands. She opens her eyes and looks down and look up at me. I smile at her. "What bae?" She leans over the seat and kisses me on the cheek. I say. "What was that for?" She looks at me. "Just to say thank you,cause you didn't have to." I glance over at her. "I wanted to." I start the car and drive off. We pull up at a Red Lobster. I get out and walk around to her side of the car and open the door for her. She gets out and thanks me and I grab her hand and we walk inside the restaurant. I say to the host. "Reservations for Dre." She looks at me and then at Amiyah and grabs two menus. "Ok follow me Mr.Dre." We follow her and I look back at Amiyah. "You okay bbyg?" She looks at me for a second. "Yeah." We sit down at the table and I grab her hand. "Talk to me what's up?" She shakes her head and looks at me. "I'm just tired of no good ass niggas." I look at her. "I feel you,but I'm different." She says. "Maybe you are or maybe you're not." I say. "I promise you I am." Our waitress comes over and We order our food and drinks. I say. "You've been through a lot I can tell." She looks at me. "You have no idea." We finish and I grab my card and pay for our food. We get up and walk outside and get in the car. My phone starts ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Chance🅿️: you still on your date
Me: yeah bro,why wassup
Chance🅿️: we got a problem
Me: what's the issue
Chance🅿️: yo ex starting to come back around asking questions
Me: don't tell her shit
Chance🅿️: gotcha bro
Me: ite bet
End of convo
I hang up the phone and drive to Amiyah's house. Amiyah says. "You okay?" I don't say anything and continue driving. I pull up in her driveway and say. "Ima call u tomorrow." She grabs her things and gets out the car. She slams the door and walks inside her house. I drive off and go to Chance's house. I pull up at his house 45 minutes later and get out and walk inside. Chance dabs me up. "Wassup bro." I say. "Wassup." He says. "How's things with you and Amiyah?" I look at him for a second. "Idk I think she mad at me rn." I sit on the couch and get my phone and decide to text Amiyah.
Me: I'm sorry about earlier
Sent 9:09pm
She doesn't respond and Chance says. "Maybe she sleep or something?" I say. "Yeah,but I'm bout to go." I get up and walk outside and get in my car and drive home. I pull up in my driveway and get out and walk inside. I walk upstairs in my room and get my phone and try calling Amiyah but she doesn't answer.